Eighteen

Thursday goes by easy as can be. There wasn't that many fights and the only fights that happened were because Ashlee thinks the solo was made for Jojo and not really Brynn. She doesn't think that it's a fair playing field. I would agree but there isn't really anything any of us can do about it anyway. Although the good thing about yesterday was I found out that Liv is going to be able to come with me to New York which I'm really excited about.

Today is Friday and after we finish working on the group routine for today Abby is going to make the announcement to the minis about which two of them are going home. I don't want to see any of them go home but I hope I did a good enough job helping Lilly out that she doesn't go home. I spent so much time with Lilly yesterday just trying to make everything perfect.

Kalani, Kendall, and I walk through the door and greet Genene before we make our way to the den. I internally grown when we walk in and I see Tiffany sitting next to Sammy doing her hair. "Guess what Katie?" Sammy asks me excitedly.

"What Sammy?" I ask smiling at her taking a seat.

"Tiffany and my dad going to get to come to Australia with us!"

"If you make the team." Alexus reminds her.

"Well yeah, if I make the team." Sammy's mood drops a little bit.

"Oh don't worry Sammy. No matter what happens you'll be alright." I comfort. It's not like I can promise her she'll make the team so I do my best to make her feel better. Although if she does make the team I'm going to loose it because there is no way I can survive in Australia with Tiffany being there. I am so excited to be almost as far away as possible from her. I mean a totally different continent away from her would be nice.

"Thanks Katie." Sammy smiles at me.

I finish getting ready for group and before we are called in us Elites decide to take it into our hands to prep the minis. We give them a speech about whatever happens everything is going to be alright and things happen for a reason anyway. A group hug is shared then we all head inside for the last time as this exact complete competition team. As much as I want to hate two of the minis leaving I know it'll be for the best because it'll give the Elite team more time to work since the mini team won't be sucking up as much time.

During rehearsal Abby continuously snaps at the minis scaring them all. I can tell that the minis are working especially hard today because they don't want this day to be their last with the ALDC. However this is also our last day to practice before the competition and I can proudly say I'm really happy with how the routine turned out. It definitely portrays the old team in a respectful manner yet shows that this new team is better than ever.

Once we finish rehearsing, Abby invites all the mothers into the studio room with us and we all know what's about to go down. "Elites I am very pleased with how the group has turned out. It matches my original vision exactly." Abby looks to us all standing in our pyramid like lines. "Minis. This is going to be very hard for me to do. You all are great dancers but some of you just aren't fit for this particular team. So for two of you this is the end of the line." The minis look completely on edge which I understand because if I was in their position I would be too. "Lilly." Abby says and looks directly at the little kid whose eyes just grew to the size of tennis balls. "You are safe from this elimination. I thought you did a great job shadowing Katie this week." Lilly thanks Abby and runs over to my happily giving me a hug. I give her a high five and tell her good job and she stays by me in the lines. "The only other girl who was an automatic yes to staying this week was none other than Ellie." Ellie smiles and gives Mackenzie a hug and also continues to stand by her.