Twenty Nine

I wake up in the morning too early at 5am. No text back from Liv. Those thoughts are pushed back as much as possible. Today is the first tour stop for the Abby's Ultimate Australian Tour Round Two. I'm very excited because I love meeting fans and this whole day is going to be dedicated to just that. Kalani and I get ready and put on our black tee shirt dresses. Our outfits today are going to be very structured to make sure we look presentable. Well presentable to match Abby's standards.

Kalani and I grab a booth downstairs in the dining area of the hotel and get breakfast. Kalani begins begins vlogging on her phone after we sit down to eat. "So right now it's like five thirty am way too early, and Katie and I are being lazy bums and eating at the hotel instead of going to a restaurant like most everyone else. Today is the first tour stop for the Abby's Ultimate Australian Tour Round dose. In Melbourne Australia." Kalani holds up two fingers. "We should do a breakfast haul." Kalani says.

"Oh a breakfast haul." I reply liking the idea, "Well today I am eating a Banana Nut Farron topped with some exquisite brown sugar." I describe using a crazy unidentifiable accent and random hand gestures.

"Oh delicious." Kalani laughs at me and my craziness. She then hands me the camera so I can record her. "Today I am having a seasoned avocado toast with a nice sunny side up egg." Kalani explains. "All very yummy." She smiles.

"So Kalani how excited are you for today?" I ask.

"I'm so excited today is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see all you guys and if you want to come meet us at another stop you should totally get your tickets link in description." Kalani plugs.

Once Kalani finishes vlogging and we both finish eating we wait in the lobby for everyone to arrive before we begin heading off to the venue.

***

"Look at this place!" I awe as we walk into the huge venue. There is a huge open floor with a giant stage on the far side of the room.

"Just wait until you see the dressing rooms." Jojo nudges me.

"Where?" I instantly ask.

"That way." Jojo points and I sprint off in that direction. There is a big door off to the side of the stage I go through it and down a hall then end up in a smaller room. Although this one is set up to be our dressing room. There is a giant mirror around the upper half of the room with giant lights hung from the sides of it as well as above it. Below the mirror is a giant in wall table with outlets around. The perfect place to do hair and makeup. There are fluffy white stools below the table and a fluffy black rug on the floor. It has cute decorations hung all over the room. Coolest dressing room I've been in by far.

"Wow this so cool!" I exclaim looking around.

"These chairs!" Jojo sits on one of the comfy fuzzy chairs. "I could get used to this."

Soon the rest of the girls join us in the dressing room as well as Jack, Aiden, Cameron, and Will. All the adults are out setting up things with security and other crew members. The Lifetime crew is popping in here and doing filming things and what not for the show.

"What if I hit your hand right now?" Aiden asks as I'm concentrating really hard on getting my eyeliner perfect.

"I would stab you with the eyeliner." I joke after finishing one eye.