Six

This morning I woke up and got ready. I quickly did my makeup and put on a pair of light wash denim jean shorts and a grey crop top halter. My hair is done down on my shoulders in loose curls. For my shoes I wear a pair of my trusty Adidas Superstars.

My mom is unable to come to the shoot today due to the hospital. It stinks but there is nothing I can do about it. Despite her not being able to come I'm still going to try to have a good time with the girls.

"Hey I'm outside we're taking you to the shoot" Brynn's voice comes through my phone.

"Alrighty, I'll be right there." I reply.

"Okay, see you in a minute bye."

Quickly I say goodbye to my mom and hurry out the door. Sure enough waiting for me was Ashlee and Brynn in the car.

"Hey." I smile as I get into the car.

"Hey." Brynn replies smiling back.

"You look pretty today, I love your shirt." I compliment her I'm not a morning person T-shirt.

"Oh thanks." Brynn looks down at her shirt.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Should I be scared?"

"Maybe."

"What!"

"Kidding, just close your eyes."

"Alright..." Brynn obeys suspiciously.

I open my duffle bag and pull out a Starbucks brand cappuccino we bought at the store. "Surprise!" I say and hand her the drink.

"Awe thanks!"

"No problem, I got one for you too Ashlee."

"Thanks hun." Ashlee reaches back and I hand her another drink then I pull the last one out of the bag for myself.

"Oh it's no problem just a thank you for taking me."

"That's so sweet, we can drive you anytime it's not a problem."

"Thank you." I reply.

"So mom where are we going for the shoot anyways?" Brynn asks.

"Well first we're going to a high school. But we're also supposed to go to a zoo which will be... interesting."

"Yep, it'll certainly be interesting." I agree.

***

We arrive at the high school shortly and meet everyone in the front lobby. From what I've heard Abby is just coming to this location and won't be at the zoo. Which could potentially mean more fun. Not that I'd ever admit it to her face. But... it's true. Im the sure other girls would agree with me. Abby is prone to sucking the fun out of things.

Brynn, Ashlee, and I navigated our way through the school until be finally found our group just sitting around in the cafeteria. Naturally us girls started joking around waiting for things to get started.