Seven

I spring to a sitting position in my bed when my the alarm on my phones starts blaring. Well I guess that's one way of becoming fully awake. Letting out a a groan because I have to leave the warm and comfortable bed, I somehow manage to pull myself up. Big day today. Probably lots of fighting today. Yay, oh so very exciting.

Slipping into some dance clothes I start getting ready. My Five Seconds of Summer playlist plays as I do so. This causes me to sing along to all the songs and stop what I'm doing randomly for dance breaks.

Eventually after finishing getting ready I greet my mom downstairs. After we both finish having breakfast and we journey to the studio.

When the car parks safely in the parking lot behind the studio, my eye catches two teenagers engaged in an apparently very interesting conversation. As we exit the car I roll my eyes shaking my head at Kendall and Conor chatting on the sidewalk.

Kendall nor Conor notice my actions, let alone notice I'm even there in the first place. Oh Condall.

My mom and I continue on entering the studio being greeted by several people as usual. Ms T who is currently running the sign in desk strikes a conversation with my mom so I just decide to go ahead into the den.

"Did you guys see the two love birds outside?" I ask placing my stuff down.

"No, who's the love birds?" Maddie wears a questioning look on her face.

"Wait! Let me guess!" Brynn stops me from answering.

"Okay, go ahead." I allow laughing at her sudden excitement.

"Condall."

"Correct."

"Wait they're out their right now?" Kalani asks confused.

"Yeah, why?" I wonder about the confused look that spread across her face.

"Oh!" Jojo covers her mouth concerned.

"What?"

"Abby's not here yet." Kalani says with wide eyes.

I make an "o" shape with my mouth an realize the trouble that is coming.

"We should probably go tell her." Brynn says.

"But that'd be so awkward." Nia points out.

"Maybe if Abby's in a good mood then—" Mackenzie starts to say but it's already to late. We can hear the ruckus in the hallway.

"Jill!" Abby shouts entering the building.

"Oh no." I sigh as for we are too late to save Kendall.

I quickly take my oversized sweat shirt off revealing a black cami with some grey knit shorts.

"If your kid is here she should be in the dance studio being productive, not outside talking to some boy. She isn't even dressed for dance yet!" Abby howls angrily.

All of us in the den decide to poke our heads through the curtain to see what's going on. I notice the Minis skipping out of the costume room and heading down the hall oblivious of the fight. We motion them to come into the den to avoid what's happening and they obey.