Eleven

ANNOUNCMENT: I counted up the votes for my posting day and it'll be Thursday! So this was posted on a Thursday because it is Thursday today... Obviously? I'll probably add another posting day for the summer just to let you guys know. Anyways I'll quit this ramble jamble...
Read away! --

At the studio Abby made me finish my solo then she had Maddie and I work through our duet. It's not perfect but it's pretty good. We'll certainly be working on it together in our free time.

Abby ends up dismissing us elites to work with her Minis. Not surprised.

Our guest leave before everyone else due to me bravely asking if I can tell the team something. Currently all of us are standing around in the parking lot including mothers.

"I just wanted to say to everyone that I'm really sorry for Abby's comment about Vogue. Maddie I don't want to hurt your feelings, I don't even understand why Abby had to make that comment because clearly if you were on the cover last year, you had the opportunity before me." I laugh making hand motions. "I don't just want to apologize to Maddie because all of you guys are amazing and I love you all like sisters."

"Katie that was very nice of you to say all of that, but you didn't do anything wrong. That wholes situation was because of Abby's doings." Holly says.

"I know, I just don't want anyone's feelings hurt."

"Awe, Katie you're too stinkin' sweet." Melissa walks all over and hugs me. I pull in Jojo next to me and the hug just keeps expanding until it reaches all of us.

***

When we arrive at the restaurant the Youtubers are joking around in the parking lot waiting for us.

"Thanks for waiting on us." My mom says to them.

"No problem, you guys are fine." Billy replies.

We get inside the local restaurant and it's just so cute! It's a tumblr girl's dreamland. Aesthetically pleasing Polaroid pictures are hung in a pattern on one wall. The place we are seated is an upstairs private room that has a huge window onlooking the beautiful surrounding area. We hit the jack pot by getting the private room.

Glancing over the menu I decide to order the hot ham and cheese meal with fries.

Of course when you're in an aesthetically pleasing restaurant you take cute pictures while waiting on the waiter. What else would you do? Not patiently wait in your seat that's for sure.

This sort of thing would never happen on Abby's time. Not the whole go to lunch thing but the aspect of actually having this much fun. Although when I get home from this lunch it'll be time to pack for tomorrow. You can only escape the craziness for so long I guess.

Just like I thought I was home in no time sitting on my bed packing for the days ahead. Dinner was lots of fun and everyone was so incredibly nice. We took countless pictures and obviously lots of them were candid. Why wouldn't they be?

The exhausting day sends me straight into a much needed slumber. I'm not joking when I say I almost fell asleep doing the last few things preparing for tomorrow and the days ahead. The urgent thoughts swarming around my head seem to disperse as I fall into a deep sleep. All those thoughts can wait until I'm ready to give them my full attention. But until then, I'll just keep catching my Z's.