Chapter 11: Him?

AN: Sorry I'm too lazy to tag or say someone's username, but thank you soo much to the 2 people who commented on my story! It makes me so happy to know that people read my works and enjoy them!

EN; ;))

"Tell me what?! If Dazai had anything important to tell me, he would've told me!" I defended

"Right?" I said desperately, sneaking a glance at Dazai.

"Y/N I-" He tried.

"I can't believe it." I whispered, running my fingers through my tangled hair.

"Y/N-" I cut him off.

"What was the reason you didn't tell me something important?" I asked, obviously irritated. Dazai stepped back, a look of surprise taking over his features.

"It's not like I wasn't ever going to tell you, I just-" Dazai trailed off.

"You just what?!" I challenged.

"I didn't know how you would react." he said quickly.

"Well you'll never know how I react if you don't tell me." I said softly.

"I-I" Dazai sighed.

"I can't argue with that." He mumbled, chuckling as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Are you ready to tell me?" I glared at him.

Dazai put his hands up in defense.

Akutagawa leaned forward to his answer, "Finally!"

"Tell her.".

"Ok, ok." He said.

"You, looked familiar when I first saw you, I felt like I'd seen you a lot of times before, but not enough to remember exactly who you are.." he started.

"But, aren't we from different universes? It's not really that likely." I said.

"Yes. You're right. It would've intially been identified as impossible by anyone else, but you definitely do look familar." He clarified

"Well? Than if I look so familar who do I remind you of?" I challenged.

"An old friend, someone who looks almost exactly like you. The same __ hair, the same ___ eyes, and definitely the same personality ." He said, referring to the other morning when he had counted off all of my personality traits on his fingers.

"But," I looked down at all of the features he'd just described, "That sounds like-"

"She went missing 6 years ago." Dazai interrupted.

I asked unsurely, "Ok, but, what's this got to do with me?"

I think I do know the answer, but why and how could this have happened? I don't know anything about his universe. So, it wouldn't be possible, right?

"I think you may be that woman that went missing."

Of course. I sighed.

"How? I have no idea about anything in your universe." I argued, voicing my thoughts.

"How did you know who the port mafia were. They've never been in this universe." He pointed out.

"How do you know?" I pried.

"I just know!" Dazai snapped. I felt my expression falter.

"Sorry." He mumbled,the atmosphere growing tense, "My point is,"

"You may have been transported here, and maybe have forgotten about it somehow." he trailed off.

"Does this have to do with that ability thing you were talking about?" I asked slowly.

"Ability? She has an ability? You always said she didn't!" Akutagawa said. I glared at him.

"You're not in this conversation." I reminded him. He glared, but slumped back against a wall without saying anything else.

"Yes, abilities are something people in my universe, or our, universe I guess, are born with."

"Does everyone have them?" I asked, shuddering at the thought of a 10 year old boy with an ability, doing nothing but make trouble.

"No." I gave a sigh of releif, at which Dazai rasied an eyebrow.

I cleared my throat absently.

"So, what are we going to do about anything? You obviously don't need help that much if you chose to stay with me out of everyone else." I said.

"I don't know. But, I'm just going to tell you." He whispered. He walked towards me and stopped abruptly beside me.

"That man, his name is Akutagawa, he's not a very good person. Sort of like an enemy back home." Dazai whispered, continuing his walk past me.

I glanced at the man, or Akutagawa, picking at something on his finger with a distracted look in his eyes.

"Him? An enemy?"