Chapter 25: Shut up

I was halfway okay with what was happening, but you have to keep in mind that there's also the other half.

I came to my logical senses and at first, I only politely tapped his shoulder, trying to ask him to stop.

He obliged, slowly pulling back as he studied at my distracted self.

"Was it that bad?" Dazai joked lightheartedly, smiling. But as seeing I didn't laugh, his smile slowly melted.

"I'm sorry, maybe if, you didn't want that, it's just—"

"What?" I breathed, quickly looking up to him.

"I'm sorry if you didn't want that." Dazai repeated softly,

"That's not what I meant." I answered quietly, a small blush creeping onto my cheeks.

I hid my face in embarrassment.

I saw Dazai smile and trace his fingers along the floor.

"I'm just glad you're ok." I finished gently, my voice muffled by my hand.

Dazai smiled.

"Thanks, Y/N."

"I tried to come earlier, and, I'm sorry I didn't make it here quicker." I apologized,through tears.

"You're here. That's what matters, right?" I brought my hands down from my face .

"Are you okay?" Dazai asked, furrowing his brows.

I nodded, feeling my cheeks get hotter.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"Stop!" I urged. Dazai flinched, obviously surprised.

"What?" He asked, .

"Just stop being so nervous, both of us I mean! This, we just.." I stopped and took in a deep breath.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dazai inquired, crawling over to me. I let out a small nervous smile.

"Yeah!" I mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"You don't sound okay." Dazai insisted, moving so he was right in front of me.

"I am." I answered quietly, smiling reassuringly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for just bursting out. Just this is so stupid. I don't know why I got so nervous! I mean seriousl-" Dazai cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

He pulled away slowly, so I could feel his warm breath.

"Shut up. Now, let's go, yeah?"

A/N- Ok you know you have no life when it's like 1:00 and you haven't eaten lunch yet because you're too busy writing fanfiction and getting lit to Kpop.

Also, sorry, my chapters are getting short, aren't they? I'll try to make my next one 500+