Chapter 39: Before Someone Goes

"I'll need you to come with us."

"I'll decline that offer, thanks." I smiled and started to step backwards.

Yimin arched a brow as I backed up next to Dazai.

He noticed and sarcastically let out, "Unless you and your boyfriend want to stay here."

I squinted at him as a string of unpleasant words went through my mind. All directed at him, of course.

"I agree, she's not leaving." Dazai responded, nodding.

The woman working the register was staring at us thoughtfully, though she looked like she was zoning out. Who knows.

"That's my answer, okay? Now, please, just get lost. I don't like to be stared at." I motioned subtly toward the register lady, but she didn't seem to notice.

I grabbed Dazai's hand and began pulling him out of the store. I turned around quickly before I pushed the door open to see the both of them staring flatly at me,

Another long string of unpleasant words went through my mind as I mumbled a soft goodbye before opening the door and practically taking off.

"Y/N!"

I turned back, trying to catch my breath as Dazai stopped next to me.

"What?" I snapped.

He didn't say anything as I looked away, running a hand through my hair.

"Sorry." I muttered. Dazai shook his head, dismissing it.

Dazai laughed airily and let out, "Don't you understand? Don't make us do this the hard way."

I over at him as I sighed.

"What?" I asked, confused as my hand dropped to my side.

"That's what they said." Dazai clarified, leading me farther down the sidewalk, so we were almost in the recreational park area.

Then a yell rang out. It was obviously words, but it sounded more like a scream. A figure soon came along by stumbling through the grass as the other figure came up calmly behind him, clearly insulting him.

"You're such an idiot."

Yimin's face dusted pink in embarrassment as he snapped, "I lost my balance, you dipshit."

I internally facepalmed. For a pair in the mafia, they sure aren't very threatening.

"Quite the entrance." I crossed my arms as Yimin glared at me.

"She's right, you made an entrance." Soohyun nudged him, making Yimin hold up a gust.

"That's not the point." Yimin insisted, making Soohyun rolled his eyes.

"Y/N, you need to come with us, it's the last time we're asking."

"I already said no, just accept it and go!"

A small smirk broke out on Yimin's lips, "Well, I mean, okay. Play it that way, go ahead."

"The more witnesses the better, am I right?" He laughed tingly, nudging Soohyun who didn't laugh.

"You said you wouldn't kill anyone." Soohyun reminded him.

"Yeah, well I never promised."

He continued, "And besides. It's only if she doesn't come with us."

"Dazai?" I looked over at him quickly as Yimin chuckled.

"Y/N, dont."

"Do." Yimin's interrupted.

Soohyun honestly looked like he was about to slap him.

"Don't go with them." He repeated.

"Please do." Yimin also repeated, his hands going to his hip, gripping on something.

I immediately knew what it was.

"Hurry up and come with us."

A/N- ITS SO SHORT, SORRY! Is this getting boring or confusing? I hope not ^_^

Editor's note: Im still a little insecure about this particular part of the book, so if any things confusing pls tell me