First Fight

Francisco Lachowski aka Nicholas Carter😍 ^^

"Cami, what is this place?" I asked, confused as we reached a shady place, music pumping through the grey walls covered in graffiti.

"Oh, did I forget to mention it's underground?" She muttered under her breath. I stopped dead in my tracks. Underground?

"Camilla, don't tell me this is illegal."

She pursed her lips into a fine line, holding in laughter. "Yeah, I think I might've forgotten to mention that. But I mean, it's practically the same as your average boxing tournament. Only they box for big money, and with less protection. Basically, it's way hotter."

I didn't even know what to say. My mom would kill me if she knew where I was. Should I even be here? I looked over at Cami who was staring at me expectantly.

"Listen, it's fine if you don't want to come, I get it. We can leave."

I frowned and fiddled with my hair nervously. I came here to prove something to myself and to Cami, and that's exactly what I was going to do.

"No, it's fine. We're already here, right?"

She squealed happily as we made our way towards the boring wall which seemed to be completely empty.

"Oh, by the way, you can't say a word about this thing to anyone. It took me a long time to be able to even get invited here, and if anyone says a word, we're dead meat."

"You mean because the police would probably arrest everyone there?"

"Exactly. They fight for money and some of them are 17, so minors. Just- don't even think about saying anything, promise?"

"They let minors in here?"

"Fake ID's, duh. No one actually cares." I had a feeling she only told me about this in the first place because she knew I really had no one I could tell. "Now promise me."

"I promise. How'd you get invited here, anyways? Isn't it exclusive?"

"Let's just say I got friendly with a guy who has a lot of influence here."

Okay, I did not need to hear much more to know what she was talking about.

I shook my head at her and we both laughed as we walked in.

We walked through a narrow corridor and steps that led down after getting through the bouncer at the entrance. It was dark and dully lit, and I was feeling queasy. The loud music got louder with each step, I could feel the vibrations pulsing through me. I followed Cami as we came to a corner.

The inside of the underground club made my eyes widen in awe as soon as I walked out of the passageway. The huge place and the packed crowds, shouting and cheering, were the first thing I noticed. Bright, colored lights enhanced the whole place and the people. I looked to where they were looking to find a large boxing ring in the middle.

"Come on, it already started." Cami said as she led me through the packed people to the front of the ring. There were two fighters each in their own corners, one was a strong red head who was jittery and snarling, clearly anxious for the fight to be started.

I glanced to the other corner and my line of sight was met by a shirtless Nick in black boxing gloves an shorts. I gasped in surprise as I took him in, muscles lined and enhanced his broad shoulders and defined body. His bare upper body revealed a six pack that made me suck in a breath.

I looked over at Cami, who was staring at me, smiling from ear to ear.

"Cool, huh?" She screamed over the loud music. "The redhead is Joey, by the way." She pointed at him.