-Author's Note-

I was talking to my friend (yes, I actually have one of those) the other day, and she told me that you couldn't separate writer and work, because one inherently makes up the other. Well, I killed off four of the main characters, sent two to a torture pit, orphaned an extra child, left a young mother to raise her kids alone and sent Remus Lupin, one of the best people in the (fictional) world into an inevitable spiral of despair. Possibly the only person who gets a happy ending is Martin Flint, and even that's questionable. What does that make me?

I must be some kind of messed up. For the last six months, I have lived, dreamt and breathed Helia Blacksmith. I must have spent about an average of at least seven hours a week on Nothing Girl, in between procrastinating over homework. It's got to a point where, when my brain switches off, my default thought is just the word 'Helia'. I need help.

Obviously, there will be a point in the future where Remus realises that Helia is innocent, when Sirius Black breaks out. There is potential for a sequel. It all depends on whether I can keep my authorial authenticity (that is a thing I just made up) and whether I decide to stick it to the franchises who keep sequelising things. I don't know.

There will be two new stories starting on my profile, one on the twenty seventh of September, and one on the thirtieth. At least one of them will be a fanfiction. I'm thinking Marauders era again. I just need to get in front of my scheduling in terms of chapters. Follow me if you want to join me on another messy adventure. I promise to try to be nicer to my characters. Also, school's starting again, which is always... fun.

Just as a last thing, thank you to CurlsCurvesCuriosity for being an actual human being who spoke sense and to --feras for cheering me on to post that first chapter, as well as all the other comments. I read every one, and if I didn't reply, it was because I couldn't think of anything good enough (Am I supposed to be honest like that? Idk). Anyway, for the last time,

Mischief Managed,

BecauseBecky

*Disapparate*

*Apparates back in suddenly*

Oh! I just thought of someone who gets a happy ending! The Spot runs away from home and leads a clan of literal cat-burglars in Whitechapel. I cut it because I thought maybe it would take away from all the angst and drama. Okay, that's it. I'm done for realsies now.

*Disapparate*