Chapter 8:The Deal

He kisses me and I kiss him back, not wanting to ever stop. We slowly pull our lips apart and rest our foreheads against each other's. I quickly remember what he had done before, and I jump away. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU ARE DATING THAT RAVENCLAW HOW BAD DO YOU THINK SHE WILL FEEL IF SHE FINDS OUT?" I scream.

"But-" he starts to say, but I stop him. "Sirius you are one of my best friends and I don't want to become just another one of those girls that you snog for a few days and then leave. I don't want to ruin our friendship." I say as I calm down.

"I promise that's not what you'll become. What we have is real Bella. I think that the reason I dated all those girls is because of what I felt for you. I was too scared to admit that I loved you, so I needed a distraction." Sirius says, looking straight into my eyes. He can't be lying, he wouldn't lie to me like that. "How about I'll compromise? If you can go a month,4 whole weeks without dating and or snogging another girl, I'll give you a chance." I say.

"It's a deal." He says with the widest grin possible on his face. "Night Isabella." "Night Sirius." I say, and we go off to our dorms. I wake Lily and tell her what happened. "Do you think he's being genuine?" She asks. "I think so." I tell her. "If he goes through with this, you think you'll really give him a chance?" Lily asks. "Yeah, I will." I answered. "Do you love him?" "Yeah, I do."

A/N: sorry about that short chapter, it'll be longer next time promise!