Chapter 9:Meant to Be

Over the next 4 weeks, I see Sirius trying his hardest not to snog, touch, or even look at any other girls besides me. I could tell he was trying. He really was. But the real question was:can he make it all month?

I could also see him doing better with his grades, because there was no more distractions with other girls. He was being the nicest to everyone possible, he really wanted to make a good example so that I would date him. And I really wanted to. First I just needed him to realize that I wouldn't end up being one of the girls he shags once and then forgets about. I couldn't do that to our friendship. It would just be too awful.

But I also really wanted those 4 weeks to go by fast, I missed him. I wanted to snog him and make him forget about all the other girls he's ever shagged. I shouldn't be thinking this I know, but how can I help it? I really loved him, I did. It was hard to look at him without wanting to kiss him right where we were. But I couldn't do that, I needed to show him a lesson, he needs to fulfill his end of the deal.

It was a late night and everyone had gone to bed. I packed up my books but soon stopped in my tracks when I heard the words "Where do you think you're going?" I looked around to see Sirius sitting on one of the couches. "4 weeks." He said. "What?" I asked, generally confused. "It's been a month." He says again. "No, tomorrow is a month." I reply. "Well isn't it already tomorrow?" He says.

I look over at the clock to see that the time is 12:04. "Well I guess it is, isn't it?" I say. "I haven't snogged anyone or been on a date with anyone, besides James of course." I laugh, and so does he. "Listen, this isn't about the deal we had. This is to show that I really do love you Isabella. I would go another month without snogging anybody and-" "Would you like to do that then?" I tease. "No no! I want to snog someone, and that someone is you Bella." He waits for my response, but I don't budge until I leap into his arms and kiss him, oh I kissed him like I've never kissed any of my old boyfriends.

We break apart and I lean my forehead on his, my most comfortable position. "So that was that. Do you think that we're meant to be?" Sirius asks. "Oh yeah, we are." I reply. "I love you Sirius Orion Black." I tell him. "And I love you Isabella Mary Venetra."

A/N: hope you liked the new chapter! I really enjoyed writing all the Sirius/Isabella stuff! I'll try to get the new chapter up as soon as possible!