2. First Meet

Jiya Residence:

Jiya was sitting on bed in her room when her father came and knocked on the door. Jiya came out of her trance and looked at her father and said "Assalamwalikum Abba".

Jiya's dad came and sat on the chair opposite to bed and said "Walaikumassalam, I want to talk to you on a very important matter."

Jiya looked at him and said,"What is it, Abba?"

Jiya's dad sighed and said ,"We have thought that it's time for you to get married and start a new life..."

Jiya interrupted him saying "Please Abba don't force me. I don't want to get married".

Jiya's dad said "How long are you planning to live like this? Forget about your past and move on. We are your parents and we want your happiness. If you don't wanna get married then we are not gonna force you but I want you to think about it and take the right decision. I want my daughter back who use to smile, who used to argue with me to prove her point, who knows to live every moment and enjoy small things. I want to see my daughter happy. We have got a very good proposal for you. He is your mother friend's son. I have met him. Trust me he is very good person. You will be very happy with him. Please meet him once for our happiness then it's your choice"

Jiya kept staring at door not replying to his words.

Jiya's dad asked again "Jiya, say something. Will you meet him? Just once. If you don't like him then I will not force you. For me just meet him once"

After sometime Jiya said, "I will meet him"

Jiya's dad smiled and left the room.

Maan's Residence:

Maan and his brother Zaan, a year younger to Maan and his mother Ayesha were having dinner.When Ayesha got Zareena's call saying that Jiya had agreed to meet Maan.Ayesha got very happy. She really liked Jiya. When she met Jiya two days ago she instantly decided that she is the one for her eldest son,Maan. She will be a perfect match for him. She asked her hand in marriage but Zareena said that Jiya is not ready to get married and she will speak to her. From two days she was waiting for her friend call. Finally she was very relived to hear that Jiya agreed to meet Maan. Now She has to make Maan agree to meet Jiya.

She came out of her thoughts and smiled at Maan. Maan askedhis mom," Ammi, you look so happy. Who was at call?"

Ayesha said"Your mother-in-law"

After hearing this Maan's eyes became wide and he said, "Whaaaaattt?" and Zaan choked on food. Maan passed water to him.

Ayesha smirked and said," You forgot your promise? You agreed to marry the girl I choose for you"

Maan got really Frustrated and said "I have not even met the girl. It's not even a day since I agreed. How can you do this to me? I agree I said I will marry the girl you choose for me but it doesn't mean I have no say in it. First I want to meet the girl then we will decide."

Ayesha laughed in her mind at her victory. Her plan worked. Maan agreed to meet Jiya.

Ayesha said, "Okay, so tomorrow we are going to meet the girl"

Maan was speechless, He know that no one can stop his mother so He just shook his head and said,"As you wish".

Maan's POV:

Today I am going to meet the girl who has won my mom's heart at first meeting. I don't know how she managed to do this, My mom is really a hard nut to crack.

Does my mom will have liked my angel this much?. How much ever I try to forget about the girl I saw last year but I just can't get her out of my mind. How lucky and happy I would have been if she was the girl I am going to meet. I would have been on clouds and happiest man alive but now I am not feeling anything, not even a little bit excited to meet the girl to whom I might have to get married and spend rest of my life. It was really hard to imagine my life with someone else other than my angel. I have only seen her once but there is a invisible bond that has formed with her that keeps pulling my heart towards her.