27. Birthday Surprise

Jiya's pov:

Maan has left for office and I am missing him like crazy. It's only been 15 mins but still I wanted him to be with me. I love him. Yesterday was the best night. He is so gentle and caring. I have no words to describe how I felt. Maan is only thing that's running in my mind. I just wish he comes home soon. I took his shirt and wore it. It feels so good. When I was away from him that one week which I can never forget, I use to wear them every night. They always give me feel like he is with me. I don't want to repeat that time ever. I can't live without him. He has become my whole reason for happiness. I never thought he will become so important to me that he will become my life, my world. I want to show him that how important he is to me. I don't want him to have any doubts regarding my love. Today's surprise I hope he will love it. I called Adeel to confirm that all the preparations are done as expected.

I was talking to him when I heard knock on my door. As a habit I said yes to come in. When I turned to see it was Sameer. He was so shocked to look at me. I followed his eye movement I immediately took the duvet and covered myself. Oh God how stupid of me. How can I forget I am just wearing Maan's shirt.

I shouted at him, "You idiot.. Turn around"

He recovered from shock and said, "I-I am sorry"

I quickly took my clothes and went to washroom and after changing came back.

I said, "Maan went to office. He will be back in the evening."

Sameer said, "I know. I came to talk with you."

I said, "I have nothing to say."

Sameer said, "But I have. Please listen to me once..."

I said," Why are you wasting your and my time? You are my husband's friend and I am your friend's wife. We are nothing more than that. Accept that and move on.."

Sameer said, "No I can't.. I can never accept that you are someone else. You are mine Jiya. I love you. I know I did miss.."

I said, "Just shut up. You can't love me. I am married. You don't love me. You just want to win me. You don't know what love is.. When you said you love someone else and want to marry her, Have you once thought about me? If you are marriage didn't fail then would have given me a second glance? No.. Now that the one you trusted has left you, You thought why not go back to Jiya. She is a fool she will forgive me. If I find someone else again then I will leave her... "

Sameer said," No. It's not like that. I-"

I stopped him by showing hand and said," till now you have been talking and I am Listening. Now listen to me. I am very thankful to Allah that he sent Maan in my life. He showed me what true love is. His love never changes for me.. Whatever I do.. However I behave.. He just want my happiness. Even now if I tell him that I am not happy with you or I love someone else then he will not stop me..that's how he loves me.. Do you have any idea how I behaved with him since our marriage? I gave him the punishment of your betrayal. I didn't trust him. I never allowed him to have his rights but not even once he complained or behaved wrongly. He just waited and shown me his love.. How can a girl not fall in love with him? I tried a lot to not fall for him but I am helpless how much ever I tried I have fallen more deeper for him. He has become my life and you don't love me even 10% of the love he does. You betrayed me.. Left me in misery.. Not once... Not even once have you tried to know how I am living... Now that your life has shattered due to your stupidity you want me to come back to you.. Leaving my loving and caring husband..IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.."

Sameer said, "Jiya.. I understand what you are saying but I don't know what to do.I am so helpless.I am dying from inside. Please help me even as a friend please I beg you.. I am so scared of myself right now.. Please.."