25. I Love You

Maan's pov:

When I came back it was already 11 PM once I opened the door to our room I have no words to describe what I felt. The room was fully decorated with rose petals and candles. A heart was made in the middle of bed. I was searching for her she was sleeping on the couch in sitting position she might have fallen asleep while waiting for me.

I don't want to disturb her so without making any noise I got freshen up and was about to lift Jiya from couch but my hand touched the candle and it fallen on her hand. She shrieked and woke up. She looked in pain. She was examining her hand when I grabbed her hand and blown air in it. I quickly got ice and applied on it.

I felt her gaze on me. I said, "I am Sorry Jiya. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to do it. Ya Allah it must be hurting. I always make you cry. I am sorry."

I looked at her and she has tears in her eyes. Ya Allah it must be hurting a lot that she is crying.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumb and said, "Don't cry Jiya. I don't know why I always make you cry but I only wish to see you happy."

She suddenly hugged me tight and started sobbing. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

After sometime she released me from hug and I asked, "Is it paining a lot?"

She nodded her head in yes.

I picked her hand blown air on it but she clasped our hands and brought it near her heart then said, "Not there. It's paining here because my heartbeat is not talking to me"

I understood what she meant but I didn't reply anything.

Jiya's pov:

He didn't say anything but took his hand from mine.I got hold of it and said, "Maan if you are angry then scold me. If you are hurt with my actions or behavior then let me know. I will not do anything if you dislike it. Please don't stop talking to me. Don't avoid and ignore me. It hurts. It hurts a lot when you behave like a stranger"

Maan said, "it's nothing like that. You are assuming things."

He was about to go again but I pulled him and signaled him to sit beside me. He came and sat there.

I said," I know you are angry with me because I talked with Adeel. If you don't like it when I talk to other man then let me know I will not talk to anyone but please be honest with me and let me know your true feelings. "

Maan said," It's not like that you don't understand."

I placed my head on his shoulder and said, "Then make me understand. I am your wife, Maan. We have to build understanding and trust between us."

Maan interlinked our fingers and placed a kiss on back of my hand then said, "I have no problem if you talk with him but the way he flirts with you and he kissed you in front of me. It's only my right. I was expecting that you will say something but you didn't say anything to him."

I said, "He was Joking Maan. I didn't want to create scene there so I didn't say anything to him. Afterwards I called him and told him not to do it but he said he was helping me."

Maan frowned and said, "What help?"

I sighed and said, "Do you remember the plane ride when he sat beside me?"

Maan scoffed and nodded his head in yes.

I said, "I asked him to act as if he is flirting with me so you can get jealous. He was helping me to get your attention. He is a good guy Maan and he is in love with someone else."