13. Second Chance

Maan's POV:

I was disappointed that I was not able to go on long drive. Jiya was also behaving very strange and Salina very irritating. I might have hurt her feelings by saying no for long drive but what about my feelings I too got hurt but no one cares...

I went to our room and freshen up and I have no energy left to change I am feeling drained emotionally so I just removed my coat and laid on bed and closed my eyes to sleep but sleep is too far from my eyes.. But I kept my eyes close.. Suddenly I felt movement near me. I know it's Jiya please don't ask me how but my heart says it's Jiya..

She got too close and I can feel her eyes on me and her Breath on me. I am starting to have doubts now, is it Jiya? She can't be my Jiya but the way my heart is beating and I recognize her scent. She is Jiya. To confirm I opened my eyes. She got startled and tried to go back. I thought she might fell out of bed so I caught her hand and pulled her back. She lost her balance and fell on me. Her lips touched mine.

I got lost in sweet sensation of her lips just for 5 sec then Jiya's lips left mine and I got the real picture of the scenario. I pulled her and her lips landed on mine. It was my mistake. She is going to kill me. I looked at her but she is looking away. I wanted to apologize and I tried to but the way my heart is beating it's hard to utter a word before she get to know how I feel about our kiss I left from there and went to washroom to calm myself and my racing heart.

Once I calmed down, I started feeling scared of her reaction. She might be thinking I did it intentionally. I felt like we are comfortable with each other but this accidental kiss have created an awkward atmosphere again. She might hate me for doing this to her.It was just an accident I have not did it intentionally. I just wanted to save her from falling my intentions are not bad. Actually it's her fault who told her to come so close to me when she is not comfortable with our closeness. Why she got so startled like that when I opened my eyes not that I have become some vampire but girls will never admit their fault and she had masters degree in misunderstanding me.

I should clam her thoughts before they become hurricane and attack me...

I came out of washroom and looked at her. She was in deep thoughts and tears flowing from her eyes. First I started feeling guilty that I was reason for her tears and then I felt hurt that she is feeling so bad about kissing me. I felt little anger that I am her husband and it's not like I have forced her to kiss me. It was unplanned and unexpected.It's not even a kiss just her lips accidentally touched mine. Why she is behaving like she made a big sin but still accidentally or planned she is crying because of my mistake so I sat beside her and apologized. She placed her hand on mine and said I had no need to apologize but nerve of this girl she is crying a second before and now behaving like she is not upset. May be she doesn't want to hurt me but you are too late Jiya, your tears after our kiss had stabbed me like knife in my heart. I Jerked her hand away from mine. If she don't like me touching her then she also should avoid touching me. She always give mixed signals to me. My pain increased in my heart and my eyes became moist. I hate when guys cry but today I am close to that. I was about to leave bed before she notice my moist eyes but she caught my hand and gestured me to sit. I don't know what was left to say but I sat back on bed. She cupped both of her hands on my cheeks. I felt like her touch is soothing the pain in my heart. How is this possible ? She is the reason for my pain and she is medicine to that pain too then what she did was so unbelievable and I never thought she can do something like this. Fine I have imagined but not this soon not at this moment. She is kissing me I felt it might be a dream but the feel of her lips on mine is so real that it can't be just my imagination. I think this is her first kiss because she don't know how to kiss it's mine as well but don't ask me how I know to kiss. She placed her lips on mine but that's it so I took the lead, guided her lips and our kiss become so passionate and I got lost in the taste of it. I don't want to stop but after sometime I felt her struggling for breath so I broke the kiss..