47. Outcome

Sameer's pov:

No. No. It can't be true. They never had such kind of relationship. Maan said to me. Does she really move on?

I was in my own thoughts when I felt someone slap me. I looked up and it was Salina.

Salina said, "How dare you come between Maan and Jiya? Who are you? "

I am not in a position to understand her words. I said, "She loves me. She loves only me. No no. She can't be pregnant. She don't love Maan. "

She looked confused and asked, "Who is pregnant? JIYA?"

I nodded.

She slapped me again and said, "You idiot.Fool. Stupid.Moron. How could you do this her when she is expecting? Where is she? I want to see her."

I pointed towards ICU.

She looked at me and said, "Don't tell me she is in danger."

I can't reply to her.

She walked towards the door and looked at Jiya.

I said,"She is in coma"

She started sobbing, "This is all because of me. I should not have come here. It's all my fault."

I don't know what to do to console her. I was myself a mess. She really moved on. I never thought so she told me many times but I thought she is scared of society and doing all this for her parents and their respect but I never thought she is truly in love with Maan.

What have I done? How can I be so blind to not see her love for Maan?

I came out of my thoughts when I heard cries of Salina.

I placed hand on her shoulder to console her but she hugged me and started crying.

One week passed but there are no moments in Jiya.

I tried to talk to Maan but his phone is switched off.

I called Zaan and Aunty but no one is picking my call.

I send a letter on Maan's name I hope he receive it.

I am so screwed. This guilt us killing me. I can't let a innocent child to live without parents love.

I can't let Jiya to suffer because of my mistakes. She needs Maan but it's like Maan has cut off himself from world.

I don't know how to reach him. I tired to go to his house but he ordered watchmen not to allow me to enter. Salina tried to go but no strangers are allowed in home without Maan's permission. He refused to meet Salina.

Salina came and sat beside me. She said, "Please have breakfast. You have not had any food in two days. It's not good for health."

I said, "I deserve to die. After Whzat have I done Salina. I don't know how to make everything right?"

Salina said, "There is no use in looking back. You have to stay strong. We will keep trying we will succeed. You have to eat Sameer you can't afford to get sick. For Jiya we have to do this."

Salina has become my biggest support. She was angry with me for two days. Once she saw me breakdown. She is helping me. When I asked her why are you doing this she said because Jiya helped her when she was in my state. She said she can understand how I feel but I overdid it but she will help me to be better person. She will be there for me as Jiya was for her. We both together trying our best to get Jiya And Maan together.

I got call from detective, "Sir we have sent divorce papers to Maan as per your instructions."

I shouted at him, "Who told you sent before asking me? You are useless."

Oh God. Please don't let Maan sign those papers.

Salina asked, "What happened?"

I said, "They sent divorce papers to Maan"

Salina said, "Jiya didn't sign them."

I said, "It has jiya's signature."

Salina said, "But how?"

I said, "Once Jiya asked me for fake divorce papers that time I took her signatures on original papers along with fake one to use if needed in future. They sent it to Maan."

Salina said, "Oh God What to do now?"

I said, "I have no idea. I can't let this happen. What if Maan divorce her? What about Jiya? That innocent child? How will she cope up? This is all happening because of me. Salina I can't live with this guilt. It's killing me from inside."

She hugged me and said, "Everything will be fine. You can't fall weak now. Sameer we have to make Jiya and Maan together"

One month passed

Still no improvement in Jiya.

My and Salina's attempts to meet Maan are not fruitful.

He had restricted order on me and Salina. We can't go near his house. He has become too stubborn. He was never like that. He was smart spoken and sensitive person. It kills me he changed like this because of me.

I hate myself.

I said to Salina, "We have no choice I have to trespass into his house."

She said, "It will be risky. You will go to jail if they find out."

I said, "I don't care. I can take any risk to make them one. I will go."

She said,"You are stubborn so I won't stop you but call me if you are in trouble "

I said," I will."

I slowly crossed the walls of entrance but I got caught when I was about to enter the door.

Without listening to me guards handed me over to police. I can't even get bail now.

I was standing behind lock up when Salina came to meet me.

She said, "I told you It was bad idea to go there.. I can't even get you out. There Jiya is alone in hospital. What to do now?"

I said," You go to hospital. I am fine here. "

She said," I can't Sameer. "

Then we heard some one say," Oh so you both are together. Nice."

I looked up it's Maan. He looked so different. There was so much hatred and anger in his eyes.

Salina said, "Please Maan get him out of here"

He said, "Then Make him understand to stop interfering in my life. He got what he wanted. Let me live in peace. If one more time he comes near me or my property then I will make sure that he will stay in jail for years."

I said, "Maan, Please listen to us once.. Jiya is not at fault. She is innocent. She-"

I said, "SHUT UP. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HER NAME. I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS INNOCENT OR NOT. SHE HAS NO RELATION TO ME. I HAVE MOVED ON. TELL HER THAT I NEVER GONNA FALL IN HER TRAP AGAIN."

Salina said, "Maan just once listen to us."

He said, "Shut up you liar. You have done enough. Stop both of you. I don't want to listen anything. Get lost."

I said, " You can't move on so easily. You love her. She also lov-"

He glared at me and said, "Stop right there. You want proof that I moved on then see this but you both are not invited."

Salina took it from his hand, "Wedding invitation. Maan weds Maahi"

Maan said, "Yes. I am getting married. Now you understood I have moved on. One more thing I have freed her from our relation. She is no more my wife."

I was shocked. How can he do this?

Salina said, "Jiya needs you Maan. You can't do this. She is in hospital. Please Maan don't leave her. She is pr-"

Maan said, "I don't care about her. It's not my concern."

He left telling officer to release me

Hope you are enjoying :)