4. Marriage

Marriage day:

Maan's residence:

Finally the day of Maan and Jiya's marriage has come. Everyone is so busy in the preparations. House is full of relatives. Every one is happy except for one person Aliya, Maan's cousin. She lost her parents in car accident at age of 7 from then she is staying with them. Now she stays in hostel. She is in her final year of graduation. She wanted to marry Maan after her graduation.She was in love with him since childhood. But Maan has seen her only as a sister. She thought that one day he will realize that he likes her but that day never came. Now he is getting married to someone else. She doesn't want to attend this marriage as she can't see him marrying someone other than her but she respect Mrs.Ayesha a lot, she took care of her as a mother and she can't break her heart. She already hates the girl who is getting married to Maan.

Mrs.Ayesha and Zaan came to Maan's room and he was getting ready. Mrs.Ayesha said, "you are taking more time than a girl to get ready. Zareena's family will reach the function hall in 1 hour. We have to reach by that time."

Zaan said, "Mom give him time to get ready. My sister-in-law is very beautiful and she might run away looking at his face." Maan glared at him.

Zaan started laughing, Maan said, "can you guys leave me alone I want to get ready as fast as I can and continued combing his hair

Zaan teasingly said, "So eager to get married."

Maan throws comb at him. Zaan start running and Maan starts chasing after him.

By looking at this Mrs.Ayesha thinks "I hope this smiles will always be on the faces of my children. I want nothing except their happiness and I can't forgive the person who will hurt them and be the cause of their pain" .

Maan caught hold of Zaan then zaan quickly said" okay. I am sorry I won't tease you" Maan left him and then Zaan ran out saying, "Get ready fast.......sister-in-law might change her mind"

Mrs.Ayesha also left the room.

Jiya's Residence:

All the preparations were done and there are leaving for function hall. Mrs.Zareena came to call Jiya when she saw her in wedding dress and got emotional.

Jiya was sitting near dressing table and Mrs.Zareena come to stand next to her and said , "Mashallah. You are looking very beautiful,Maan won't be able to move his eyes from you. How time passed so fast it seems like yesterday when you started to go to school and today you are getting married."

Jiya hugged her mother and started crying, Zareena said, "don't spoil your makeup . Bride should look beautiful ."

Jiya said,"I am scared Ammi"

Mrs.Zareena said,"Trust Allah Jiya. Everything will be fine. Marraige life is all about understanding and trust. Trust your partner and understand his reasons. Jiya as mother I want to say one thing from my experience of married life. Never allow a misunderstanding come in between you and Maan. Always clarify things instantly even if you are angry at him or fought with him. These small things can create big problems in married life. I know my daughter is so smart she will handle everything. Come let's go we will be late. "

Function hall:

Maan was sitting on stage and he was feeling nervous . He can't describe how happy he is for getting married to the girl who caught his heart at first look.