41. Thoughts

Jiya's pov:

Maan shouted,"Just stop this drama. GET OUT. GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE NOW"

I was shocked. Whatever he says I won't leave this house. Even if he threw me out. I will come back.

My thoughts were interrupted when he said,"Right now Sameer. GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE."

Sameer said, "Okay. I will leave but Jiya will go with me."

Maan turned towards him. His eyes were red due to anger. His jaw clenched and his hands formed fists. His eyes blazing with fire. He punched Sameer on face. Sameer was not expecting this so he fell down. Maan started punching him nonstop shouting, "I thought of you as friend and tried to help you. How could you do this to me? You ungrateful ba****d. You backstab me. Try to lure my wife. I will kill you if take my wife name again. She is mine. Only mine."

Zaan and Aunty are trying to stop him. I was in Shock. Finally he stopped and turned to go. When Sameer spoke up, "Are you scared? She will come with me. Why are you taking decision for her?"

He will never learn. I was about to speak when Maan said, "I am not taking any decision for her. I want you out of my house."

Then he looked at me and said, "If she stays then I have no problem. If she want to go then It's her choice. I won't stop her."

I said, "Maan, I -"

He went outside of house before I can complete my sentence.

Ayesha Aunty told Zaan and Maahi to leave so they left for their rooms.

Sameer said, "Let's go Jiya. Come with me. I will keep you more happy. I will never let tears come in your eyes . I promise. I will give you everything you desire for. Please come with me"

I am tired of listening his empty promises. I shouted, "Just shut up. This is my house. Why will I go leaving this? You get out from my house. I hate you. I wish I never see your face again. Leave my house. Haven't you heard my husband? He wants you out. LEAVE"

He said,"It's not the end. You will come to me. I will make sure of it "

I slapped him and said," GET OUT"

He left after taking his luggage.

I fell down on my knees. I lost my energy. I am scared of his words. The way he looked at me. I don't want to see him ever. God please help me. Maan I need him to assure me that everything will be fine. Where are you Maan?

I was crying. When someone hugged me. It's Aunty.

She said,"Don't cry Jiya. Everything will be fine. "

I said," Ammi. Maan..He Left."

She said, "He will come back when he will calm down. He is like that. Whenever he is upset or angry He will leave house. Don't worry he trusts you. He is just confused he will come back soon. He always does."

I said, "Do you trust me Ammi? "

She said, "You called me Ammi,right? Parents always trust their children. I trust you."

I didn't realize I started calling her Ammi instead of Aunty.

I said, "Can I call you Ammi? "

She said, "Of course you can"

I said, "I am scared what if he leave me?"

She wiped my tears and said, "He will never leave you. He loves you a lot. He stood against me to stay with you. Then how can he leave you now? "