49. New Beginning

Jiya's pov:

When I woke up I was in hospital again. I wish I was dreaming all along that Maan is married but I know it's not true. I don't want to complicate things for him. He don't want two wives. I can't spoil Maahi's life. She is nice girl and strong not like me. She will definitely keep Maan happy. I always gave him pain. I hope now he can be happy but how I am gonna live without him? What will I do with my life? I planned my future along with him. Please God give me some hope to hold on.

I was crying when Salina came and sat beside me and said, "Don't cry. It's not good for the baby."

I was shocked, "Baby?"

She said, "You are pregnant for three months now."

My hope. My baby. I am going to live for him. Thank you Allah.

Salina said, "I think you should tell Maan about this. He love kids. We know that."

I said, "No. Let him be happy in his life. I don't want to interrupt his new world. He moved on Salina."

She said, "What will you do now?"

I said, "First let's get out of this hospital"

She said, "Sameer is taking care of it."

Then she hissed like she did a mistake.

I said, "Sameer? That useless idiot is still around. It's all because of him. I don't want him near me Salina. Take him away from me."

My breathing came in pants.

Salina said, "Jiya calm down. It's not good for the baby. Okay. I will tell him to go. Calm down. Drink water."

Once I calmed down She slowly explained me what happened in my absence.

I said, "But still I don't want to forgive him. Because of him today my baby don't have father along his side."

She said, "I know but he is already very guilty Jiya. Just don't hate him. I am scared he will do something. He is too silent once he learnt about Maan's marriage."

I said, "Why do you care for him so much? He kidnapped you."

She said, "I don't know when? How? Why? But I like him. Oh God what I am saying. Sorry Jiya. I didn't mean it. I-"

I said, "It's okay. I understand. I can't forgive him Salina. I need time."

Then we heard a small voice saying, "Salina we can go."

He is not even looking at me. All the time he is looking down. He changed a lot but don't you think it's too late? Strangely after seeing his state I have not slapped him and killed him like I planned to do.

I silently walked along with Salina. When I reached door doctor came and said, "You can go for now Mrs. Siddiqui but take care of yourself and the baby. Come to checkup next week "

I nodded. Once he left I glared at Sameer and then I said to Salina," Why is he calling me Mrs. Siddiqui? If he is planning something that Maan is not with me then don't mind me Salina. I will kill him. "

Salina said," Don't get angry Jiya. It's not good for the baby. Actually when he joined you in the hospital they are not ready to operate on you so he lied that he is your husband and did the paper work so that they can operate on you. I promise it won't happen again. Where you want to go? "

I said," Let's go to my house."

Both of them got silent.

I asked, "What happened?"