23. Jealous

Jiya's Pov :

Maan and I came down. I went to help mom but she said everything is done. All of us sat and started eating breakfast.

Abba said, "Maan when you came?"

Maan chocked on his food and I passed him water. I was glaring at him when he looked at me. Because of him we are in this stupid situation. What they will think? It's so embarrassing.

Maan said, "yesterday night. My car got into trouble and this place was nearer. It was late night so I didn't want to disturb your sleep so I called Jiya. I hope you don't mind."

Wow how can he lie so well? If I have not known the truth then I too have believed him.

Abba said, "No no. You can come here anytime. It's your home as well."

Maan gave me a look like see I told you. I just rolled my eyes.

After breakfast Maan said he want to go home Abba asked him to stay but he said he has to go.

Ammi took me in kitchen and asked, "Are you not going with him?"

I said, "No. I told him that I want to stay here for two days and he agreed"

Ammi sighed and said, "Jiya, Why are you so dumb?"

I was taken aback by her words, "You don't want me to stay."

Ammi said, "No. I love to spend as much time as possible with you. If it was in my hands then I would never let you go but Jiya you guys just sorted out your misunderstanding so you should spend time with him, try to understand him and make beautiful memories with him. You can come here anytime but now go with him"

I nodded my head. She is right just now everything seems right. I have to make sure nothing goes wrong.

When I was about to enter into the hall I heard dad saying, "I am sorry Maan. I was rude to you yesterday but I can't see tears in my daughter's eyes. She IS world to me. I trust you. You will keep her happy."

I had tears in my eyes.

Maan said, "Don't say sorry Dad. You are like a father to me. You have right to scold your son if he goes on wrong path. I don't mind and I wish you will always be there to show me the right path. I am sorry that I disappointed you but you can trust me I will never hurt Jiya. My happiness lies in her happiness. "

I love you Maan.

Abba genuinely smiled and said," I am so glad to have you as my son. I am so thankful to Allah"

I thought of making my presence known so I cleared my throat and said, "Maan. Give me 10 minutes. I will just pack my bags and come."

I can clearly see surprise on his face and he unbelievably said," You are coming with me? "

I just nodded my head. I was climbing stairs when Maan said to Abba," I will help her" and then he followed me to room

I can see happiness in his face that I am coming with him. Whatever my parents say or do always turns out to be best for me.

He said, "I was hoping that it will be good if you come with me. I don't want to spend a day away from you. I am thankful to Allah that my prayers got answered."

I just smiled. Once I am done he took bags from my hand and brought them down. I sometimes keep forgetting that he is a billionaire. He never acts like one. He prefers to do his work by himself. I really appreciate his down to earth attitude.

I said my good byes to my parents. Now we are in car.

I don't know why but Maan is too silent so to break the silence I said, "Maan, What happened? Are you upset? Abba said something which hurt you or I did something. Please tell me Maan. I don't want any issues between us not even a small misunderstanding."