12. First Kiss

Maan's Pov:

It's been a long day.. Finally we are leaving for hotel..I have sent the driver so that after dropping Salina we can go on drive.. I want to spend some lone time with Jiya.

When we got to the parking lot Jiya was looking for driver

Jiya said walking towards me,"Maan call the driver soon? I am tired"

I can't stop my smile thinking about our long drive.. Sorry dear even if you are tired you have to come on drive with me.

I said, "he had some emergency so he left. I will drive. First we will drop Salina and then we will go to our hotel. Okay ladies. Come Jiya sit"

I opened the front seat door for her but she looked at Salina and then at me. She said, "Salina will sit at front. I want little more space as I am very tired and my legs hurts"

With that she opened the back door and Salina sat beside me.. Something wrong...Something definitely wrong. Both of them are behaving very opposite.Salina acting very clingy like she is my wife and Jiya acting like a third wheel who is stuck between husband and wife. No one can understand women and I am not an exception so just focus on your long drive Maan.

Salina got hold of my hand and said, "Come on Maan"

I removed my hand from Salina's hold for nth time and silently walked towards our car.. It's kind of irritating me. She is behaving very clingy and it's frustrating me to core and Jiya doesn't even seem to bother about it..

I asked Salina, "Which hotel are you staying at?"

She smiled seductively at me, what's wrong with her?.. and said, "Same hotel as yours"

My heart stopped...no..no..it can't be what about my plans of long drive..? It's unfair. ya Allah please have mercy on me.

I blurted out, "but you are staying at Royal hotel, right?"

Shut...I hope she didn't notice.

She looked surprised and fully turned towards my side and moved closer to me.. I can clearly hear you stay away from me.. what's my wife doing? I looked at Jiya through rear view mirror she is sleeping.. Is she real?.. She don't even care about me..

Salina was leaning closer to my face when I said, "stay on your place. I can't drive. You are distracting me"

She moved back to her place and I sighed in relief.. Shukran Allah.. But what she said next taken me aback..

"I am glad that I can distract you", she said

"that's not what I mean." I said

After that I didn't say anything and Salina was also quiet except that she kept her hand so close to the gear that whenever I am changing gear my hand touched her hand. It's very uncomfortable. I told her to remove her hand. She will do it for few minutes then again she places it back. It is an awkward ride.

Now I am doubting whether Jiya was saying right? The guy whom Salina loves is it me?

No no please it can't happen.

We reached hotel. Thank you Allah.. I sighed in relief.

I stopped the car and got down from my side and opened back door, looked at Jiya's peaceful face. I bent closer to her face. She is so beautiful. Her lips are so pink and tempting..
How am I dying to kiss them.

I slowly called her "Jiya wake up..We reached hotel"

Our faces are inches apart..she looked in my eyes opening her sleepy eyes and I think she is in trance.We both are so lost in each other eyes and I was about to touch her lips with mine. When I heard someone clear their throat.. Damn what a mood killer?