46. Broken Heart

Maan's pov:

She left. I can't believe she left. Till last moment I was hoping that she will stop. She will come back but no. She left. I came back to my room. I locked my room. Her words kept repeating in my head. She just wanted my money. She don't love me. She used me.

I don't know what I am feeling right now. Time has stopped for me. How I didn't have seen that she don't love me. Can anyone act this well? I thought she was innocent. I am so stupid. Her words her promises everything was a lie.

She loved Sameer. My love was
suffocating her. She wanted out.

I recalled Sameer's words. He was right. Jiya loved him.

Stop it Jiya. Why are you begging him? We wanted this. Maan as you now know the truth Please free Jiya from this marriage. I don't like cheating behind your back. You are spoiling three lives. You are nice man. You will find your true love soon. Leave my love Jiya for me. We are made for each other

That video was true. She loved Sameer. She lied to all of us. Deceived us. That was all an act.

Like a fool I fell in her trap. Tears started flowing from my eyes

"I said I love you. I accept you as my husband from my heart"

"Maan.. I want to give you every right of husband. I am ready to take this marriage to next level. I can't say more clearly than this. I want become All yours because I am all yours. "

"Never doubt yourself. Trust me I am all yours. I only love you forever and ever. No one else can take your place."

"Maan. I am very thankful to God that he sent you in my life. Thank you for coming in my life. Thank you for giving so much happiness.Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for loving me. "

"I love you too. I am always here Maan with you"

"I am sorry that I always make you feel like you are not important in my life but trust me Maan nothing is more important to me than​ you. I love you Maan. I have no life without you"

"There is no one Maan and never will be. I love you"

Lies. Lies. Everything is lie. Her promises, her words are all lies. I hate her. I hate her so much. She never loved me. She never loved me.

It hurts. It hurts a lot. Why did you do this to me? What have I done wrong? I loved her from my whole heart.

Is it such a big crime that she broke my heart so ruthlessly? Her words, her love, her affection Everything was fake. I hate her.

"I don't want you to miss anything in your life. You wanted kids from long time. I know you love kids and you want to have of your own. I want to fulfill all your wishes. Don't think it just because of you. It's not only about you. I would love to have a mini version of you. They will make our bond strong. Bring us closer. Complete our lives. I want to have kids. I don't know how to make you understand. There are many reasons but I can assure you that I want kids and I am not under any pressure or force. I was scared to becoming mother and of new responsibility but now I am not scared anymore. As long as you are with me I am sure I will be fine. I love you. I want kids please don't say no."

I wanted kids so that they can inherit your fortune. I thought I can divorce you once our child was born. I can get lots of money in alimony and my child can inherit your fortune as he will be your heir."

"Now I don't want anything. I just want to go back to Sameer. I can't tolerate your presence anymore. Your too much love suffocates me. You said once that you will leave me if I say that I love someone else. You will free me from this relationship.I want divorce"

A part of my heart is dying everytime I recall her words.

I just hate her. I hate this word love. It just makes you weak. Zaan was right love does nothing good to a person. I did biggest mistake of my life by loving her but I will never repeat it again.

I don't want to give her the satisfaction of ruining my life.

I will move on. I will forget everything. She was never part of my life. She can never be ever. I will not let her affect me. Never. I wiped my tears. I will never shed a tear for her ever again but she will always be in my heart but not with love for her but with hatred for her.

I hate you Jiya. This is my last thought when I drifted to sleep.

Jiya's pov:

I can't forget his heart broken look. I broke him completely today because of me today he is in pain. He always says that 'why I make you cry a lot' what I did to him is lot worse. I don't deserve him but I don't want to lose him. The second I rescue Salina I will go back to him. Whatever he say or do I won't leave him. I will never leave him. Just wait for me Maan please. I love you. I love you a lot.

I reached the building where Sameer kept Salina.

When he saw me he came running towards me and hugged me. I pushed him away. His touch disgust me. I hate him because of him my Maan is in pain. I will never forgive him for this. Never.

He said, "I knew it that you will come to me"

I said, "I fulfilled my promise so let Salina go"

He said, "Not yet. First let Maan sign the divorce papers."

I said, " You never said that. You promised me you will let her go if I come here leaving Maan."

He laughed and said, "You are too innocent Jiya. I never said that I will leave Salina. I said I won't kill her if you come to me. I will free her when you will be free from Maan."

I slapped him and said, "You lied to me. I hate you. I will never divorce Maan. Never."

He said, "Don't worry about that. I know what to do."

I got panicked when he saidwhat to do. What is he planning? Oh God I am stuck here. I have to do something.

I looked around but no one was there except him so if somehow we trap him we can leave. I looked around I found one stick. I quickly ran towards it and Sameer followed me before he could do anything. I beat him on head with it. Sameer fell down on ground holding his head. I freed Salina from ropes quickly we ran towards exit and I sat on driving seat and Salina beside me.

I started the car. I don't know how but Sameer also came and sat in his car and started following us.

I was driving too fast.

He was shouting, "Stop the car Jiya. "

I was driving as fast as I can. My mind was fully occupied by Maan. I have to go to him. I started feeling dizzy. No no. This is not the right time. No I can't fall conscious.

Sameer's car was coming closer to us. No no. Please. My vision started getting blurry. Please God. No. Please help me. I was not able to see anything. I don't even have mobile with me. Sameer took it as soon as I arrived. Maan. I have to do it for him. He is hurt because of me. I have to go to him. Tell him the truth.

I am trying my best to stay conscious. But my dizziness is increasing. I was not able to see anything.

I don't know what happened. Salina shouted my name. Pain shot through my head and body. Maan's smiling face was my last thought before I fell unconscious. I am sorry Maan. I whispered and everything turned black. I closed my eyes.

Sameer's pov:

I took Salina and Jiya to hospital. I am m very scared right now. If something happens to Jiya I can't live. I was anxiously waiting for doctor.

Doctor came outside of her room.

I asked, "Everything okay doctor?"

He said, "I am sorry but she lost lot of blood we tired our best but she went into coma but her baby is fine. She has to wake up soon otherwise there will be lot of complications in her pregnancy."

I was shocked, "Baby? Pregnant? "

He said, "She is two months pregnant."

Hope you are enjoying :)