28. Waiting

Maan's Pov:

I woke up and saw the time. I am late for office. Jiya is still sleeping. I don't want to disturb her sleep but I have to. I called her name and patted her cheek, she slowly opened her eyes.. smiled shyly and said, "Good Morning"

I smiled and kissed her forehead then said, "Good Morning. Now get up Let's go home. We are already late."

She said, "Please stay with me today."

I want to but I can't. If it's in my hands then I never want to stay away from her.

I said, " I can't Jiya. We are handling a big project and I am very busy."

She sadly said, "Okay.."

I can't see her like this. Anyway I won't be able to spend time with her until this project finishes. One day won't harm.

I said, "okay. Next month I am going to London. This month also I will be busy so let's spend today together."

She smiled and hugged me then said," Thank you". She frowned and said, "You won't be here next month..?"

I nodded my head. She looked upset.

I said," I have to go. Please don't feel bad. If this deal works out then your husband will reach new heights."

She said, "I won't be obstacle in your way of success."

I kissed her forehead, "I know."

I said," We have to get fresh up. Let's go home first then we will go where ever you want"

She shook her head and said, "Nope. We are staying here"

This women gone mad.

I said, "I need to bath. Here how can I?"

She smiled and said, "Come with me."

We passed through the gap between trees. Behind trees there was a villa with beautiful garden.

I asked again, "Whose villa is this?"

She said, "Secret"

Aghh she really know how to test my patience. Fine. Let it go. I don't wanna spoil her and my mood.

We went inside and it's a beautiful villa. I really liked it. I said, "We don't have clothes"

She pointed to one room and said, "Yesterday itself when we came for preparations I placed clothes and necessary toiletries there. You can use that room."

I said," We?? "

She said," Nothing. Nothing. You get ready. I will prepare breakfast"

I immediately said no. No way I can't taste her food again.

She said, "Don't worry Maan. I will prepare simple breakfast"

I was about to say no but she placed finger on my lips and said, "Not a word. I am preparing breakfast. That's final. Once you see you will be surprised"

I nodded and left from there. I was hoping that I won't get stomach ache by eating her food like last time.

When I got back I walked towards kitchen. I went inside and saw that Jiya was not there. The milk got boiled and overflown on the platform. Semi cooked omelets in pan with egg shells as well and burnt bread toast..

I sighed and was looking for her. She was sitting on couch, her palms covered her face and her shoulders are shaking like she is crying. Oh my cry baby...

I went and sat beside her. She looked at me with tears stricken face. I wiped her tears and said "don't cry."

She said, "I am such a bad wife. Aunty said you wanted your wife to be a very good cook as you love homemade food. Your love will lessen now. You will start to hate me" She started sobbing.