44. Bubble Brust

Jiya's pov:

Life has been full of bliss for me in this three months. I can never imagine my life better than this. It's all because of my love, my life, my husband Maan.

Being only child of my parents I never knew how it feels to have siblings but now I have two sisters and one brother and it feels too good. Zaan, Maahi and Aliya have become my siblings.

Yes it's shocking but After Aliya returned from her friend's marriage She is changed person. She talked with me nicely now we have become close. Maahi also become part of our life. Mostly we go on outings. It's really fun. I have come to know many things from them.

Maan agreed for me on doing MBA. Me and Aliya both cleared the test and now applied for colleges. Hope we both get selected in same college.

Recently she told me that she want to share a secret with me. She has a boyfriend and she wants me to meet him and then convince Ammi and Maan. I agreed. She was quite sure that I will like him.

Zaan and Maahi are always fighting. Sometimes I feel like they both have some unknown bond. I want them to get together. I thought of talking to Maan about it then I thought Maahi is still young. Let's wait for a while.

Adeel my dear friend is on cloud9. He is in love with some girl from years but she rejected him but now they both are in love. Now he want me to help him as he helped me to make Maan jealous. Not to make her Jealous but to convince her parents.

Ammi had been helping me in becoming a good house wife. I am learning cooking from her since three months and today first time I am cooking food alone for all. All Maan's favorite dishes. I am little nervous but I am trying my best.

Salina called me yesterday and told me that she is coming to India tomorrow and she wants to meet me. I thought of inviting her to home but I have to talk with Maan about this.

I am not feeling good these days. I feel nauseous. I get tired easily. Sometimes I feel like crying without any reason. My mood swings are becoming worse. Maan noticed this but I told him that I might be suffering from flu. Now feel like it's something else. I am suspecting that I might be pregnant but I don't want to tell anyone before confirming because last time I thought I was pregnant and I told everyone but then test result was negative. Everyone was very disappointed. I felt really bad seeing their sad faces so this time I don't want to repeat same mistake.

Everyone came and sat for dinner and I set the table.

I asked Ammi, Maahi and Aliya to not tell Maan that I prepared food and they agreed.

Maan looked at the dishes and said, "Biryani, kheer, gajar ka haluwa. Wow all my favorites. Is today something special that I forgot?"

He ate first bite and I was anxiously waiting for his response.

His eyes widened then he looked at Ammi and said, "It's delicious Ammi but it tastes different from usual Who prepared this?"

Ammi said, "Guess"

Maan said, "Aliya?"

Ammi shook her head in no.

Maan said, "Maahi?"

Ammi said, "No"

Maan said, "Then who? Have someone sent it?"

Ammi said, "Don't you think you missed someone?"

Maan kept a face as if he is thinking then he said, "Who? Zaan? But he was with me in office."

I am getting irritated now. He took everyone name except mine.