5. Cuddling

Maan's residence :

Maan's POV:

When I woke up and opened my eyes her beautiful face came in my view. She looked so innocent just like a child. She had her hand around my waist and her legs on my legs. I tried to remove her hand but she snuggled closer to me. My heart was bursting in my rib cage. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me then at her hand which is on my waist her eyes became wide and she immediately got up from bed and ran into washroom.

When she came back she was too embarrassed. I decided to give her sometime so I went to freshen up

Jiya's Pov:

Oh God! Oh God! I pounced on him. What might he be thinking about me. I am so stupid how am I gonna face him now. I was thinking about how to face him he came from washroom after bath water dripping from his hair to his back and top of that he is shirtless. I have not noticed before that my husband is very sexy.
My husband? where that come from

he said "Jiya!!! Where are you lost? "

Wow my name sounds so good from his mouth

I blurted out instantly , "I was not checking you out. I have seen better. You are not even that sexy"

He shocked at first then smirked at me and said, "but I didn't say anything about me being sexy or about you checking me out. Oh so my wife was checking me out and find me sexy. Don't worry sweet heart...I am all yours"

My cheeks turned red and heat raised in them and before he notice that I have to go away from him.
I said,"I have to get ready. Ayesha Aunty will be waiting" with that quickly I ran into washroom again.

Dining room:

Mrs.Ayesha was setting the breakfast when Maan and Jiya came down. All three seated and started having breakfast. Maan said, "where is Zaan? He is not having breakfast with us?"

Mrs.Ayesha said, "yesterday he went to drop Aliya. So he slept late."

Maan said, "Aliya went back so early? Should have stayed for 3 to 4 days. She doesn't even meet Jiya"

Mrs.Ayesha said, "I too thought so. I was missing her. I wanted to spend some time with her as I was very busy in marriage preparations that I didn't get much time with her But she had exams so, anyway after three months her graduation will be completed and she will be staying with us."

Then Mrs.Ayesha looked at Jiya, "Aliya is my sister's daughter. After my sister's death she is staying with us . She is just like my daughter and you too. Don't hesitate to tell me anything. I am just like your mother. If this idiot trouble you let me know I will make him straight."

Jiya started smiling and Maan glared at her and said, "Ammi you already changed sides"

Mrs.Ayesha said, "yes! I am always on the side of my daughter." then she turned to Jiya and said "Jiya, Zareena had called me to send you home after Breakfast."

Maan frowned at this and said, " why will she go there? We have reception in the evening"

Mrs.Ayesha laughed at his expression and said, "it's a ritual that bride come to reception from her maternal house"

Maan said, "then she can leave in the afternoon"

Mrs.Ayesha said, "No she will leave in the morning only. Let her spend some time with her mom. Why? Can't you stay without your wife?"

Maan blushed slightly and said, "okay. I will drop her at Zareena Aunty's house"

Maan's car: