9. Misunderstanding

Maan's pov:

Salina... what is she doing here...?

I looked at Jiya she didn't notice Salina, so quickly I turned her around and said, "Jiya let's go to other hotel. I am not liking this hotel."

Jiya said, "why Maan? Ammi made all the arrangements here. She will not like if we make any changes. I don't find anything wrong with this hotel. We have not even checked in."

I desperately want to leave from here

I said, "please Jiya. I have stayed here before because of business. I think we should go to some other hotel. Let's leave."

I forced her to come with me. But I have no idea what to do? I lied to her. I have come first time to this hotel and this place too. I came to parking lot. I called my secretary to arrange a honeymoon suite in best hotel other than this as early as possible.

I got a call from Ammi. I am not going to pick it up. She called again and I switched off my phone messaging my secretary Jiya's number but My Ammi will not leave matter so easily so she called on Jiya's number and she answered, "Assalamwalikum Ammi....We are shifting to some other hotel..... Maan said there is some problem with the hotel"

She gave phone to me and said, Ammi wants to talk to you.,I kept phone on my ear, she started shouting, "Maan....why you are not picking my phone? and why the number is switched off now? What's wrong with hotel? It's the best hotel in that country... "

I said, "Ammi please. My phone was on silent. battery was low so it got switched off. I came to know of other hotel here so... Ammi don't disturb us please... We want to enjoy our time alone. Don't call us while we are on honeymoon"

Ammi said, "Okay,Okay. Enjoy your time my son. I won't disturb you."
After 5 minutes my secretary called and gave details of other hotel we checked in there.

Jiya said," Maan you always talk rudely with Ammi. It's not good. She cares for us. "

Maan said," I know but she interferes a lot in my life. If I didn't say anything thenbshe will keep calling, suggesting cum forcing us to do what she like. It's our honeymoon so I want it to be our way. This is the only way to stop her otherwise she will control us"

She didn't say anything. I think she agrees with me.

This city is too big and I hope we don't come across Salina....

We got freshen up. As we both are tired of journey and it's already late night so we went to sleep.

When I woke up she was so close cuddling me. My day start like this everyday. She always snuggles close to me in her sleep even when she sleep on her bed side. I am really getting habituated to it...

I have noticed she is not morning person. She doesn't like to wake up early. I woke up, got freshen up and went for jogging. usually I go for jogging with Zaan. After that we both spend time talking to Ammi while she is preparing breakfast. I miss them.

I came back from jogging, had bath and got ready. Still she is sleeping. Now I am getting bored and we will be late for outing too. So I got near the bed, sat beside her and slowly caressed her face. I said, "Jiya wake up.. We have to go for sight seeing. We will be late. Wake up...wifey"

Jiya's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and saw his beautiful blue eyes. I always see so much affection in them for me. He never said it but I know he likes me and respect me a lot. I truly want to live a beautiful life with him like other couple but I am scared that he will change after some time. He will also stop liking me. One day he will say "sorry but I can't be with you anymore"