31. Manipulate

Jiya's pov:

When Aunty said, "I thought about what you said? You don't want to leave Maan. Fine then make him agree on second Marriage. I want him to marry again."

My heart broke into pieces. How can I do this? How can I share my Maan? I love him. He is mine. I can't see him with someone else.

I was shocked and said , "Aunty. I can't do this. I can't"

She said, "Let's go to my room." she looked at Aliya and said,"take care of him. I will just come"

Once we entered her room she locked it and said, "Whatever we discuss here. I don't want anyone else to know"

I said, "I can't do what you are saying. I - I."

She stopped me by showing her hand and said, "I am not asking you. Either you talk to him or I can. He won't say no to me. I want you to talk because I don't want him to feel guilty of spoiling your life. He is sensitive person. "

I am feeling anger now," So you agree that you are spoiling my life"

She said, "No. I am not spoiling your life. Can't you see because of you he almost died. You don't know anything about him. You can't take care of him. In marriage only love is not enough. You don't have to leave him. I just want someone who can take care of him after me. It's definitely not you. I am not separating you from him. I just want one more girl in his life. You can stay here as his wife. It's your choice you want to stay or not but I want him to get married."

She has a point. I am not a good wife. He is lying there in that state because of me. It will be hard to see him with someone else but if it assures his safety. His life will become better. Aunty is his mom she knows better what's good for him.

I was in my own thoughts when Aunty said, "Will you talk to him?"

I said, "I will"

She smiled and said, "You took right decision. Don't worry Maan won't differentiate between you two."

I didn't say anything.

She said, "You can go and see him if you want"

I came to our room where Maan was lying on bed. Aunty came after me and said to others , "you guys also take rest now. Jiya will be with him"

Everyone left only me and Maan are there.

I got hold of his hand and tears started flowing from my eyes. I kissed his forehead. If he marry again someone else the she will also have the right to kiss him. That thought is killing me from inside. The way he looks at me. The way he praises my beauty. The way he kisses me. The way he cares for me. The way he loves me. Someone else will also be the part of it. I want to kill myself when I think about this.

I didn't realize I was crying but then I heard him say, "Stop crying Jiya."

He is awake I looked up at him. He is giving a dazzling smile which makes my heart flutter.

I said," You are awake. Thank God. Are you okay? "

He shook his head in no.

I was worried what happened to him?

I said,"Why? What happened? Should I call doctor?"

He pulled me in his arms and said, "Now I am fine"

I said, "You scared me"

He laughed slightly.

I said, "I will get something for you to eat. You must be hungry"