22. You Are Mine

Jiya's pov:

Maan said, "Okay. Now I have to go"

No I don't want him go. Please stay. I was about to confess my love for him. Thank God I didn't do. I want it be a special moment when I say I love you. I know usually Maan should say first but I have no such feeling. After three days, it's Maan's birthday. I will confess to him and give myself as gift to him. I was in my own thoughts when I heard Maan say, "Penny for your thoughts"

I looked at him and he said, "I am going and my wife doesn't even bother to drop till my car."

I looked down and said, "I am sorry. It's not like that. I don't want you to go. I was thinking that should I stop you or not" I don't want any misunderstanding between us. If it's small thing also then I will give him explanation.

Maan came close and sat beside me, placed hand under my chin and lifted it up. I loved into his eyes which are filled with lots of affection. He said, "Heyy. If you keep this sad face then How can I leave you?"

I smiled forcibly and said," It's okay. You go Maan. I will wait for you."

He smiled and placed kiss on my forehead then said, "My wife is so understanding. I am lucky to have you"

I said holding his hand in mine, "Come, let's go."

We came down. Mom was setting table for dinner but when we said Maan has to go. Mom got disappointed but didn't say anything but I see it on her face. She might be thinking we have not resolved our issues yet.

Dad said, "Atleast have dinner Maan."

Maan said, "Sorry Dad. I have important work. I have to go"

Dad sighed and said, "okay. But tomorrow lunch you should have with us"

Maan said, "Sure dad"

It felt too good to hear him call my dad as 'dad'. I know he respects dad a lot. He once told me that he see a fatherly figure in dad.

I was lost in my thoughts when Ammi said, "Go Jiya. Drop Maan till car."

Maan said bye to my parents. Now we both are standing near car. He sat in the car and started the engine when I said bye and gave an flying kiss. He stopped car and got down then stood infront of me and got close to my ear His upper part is touching my body and said, "I want real kiss"

I tried to push him but he hold of my nape and slammed his lips on mine. This kiss is so different from our previous kisses. This kiss is so demanding and passionate. Once he left my lips I was in daze. My eyes are dropping. I would have fallen down if he was not holding me by my waist.

He said, "I will Miss you" He kissed my forehead and left in car.

I was standing still at my place looking into the empty space. Ammi came and tapped my shoulder then said, "what are you staring at? Come inside"

I was so happy that our misunderstanding have been cleared but I am missing him a lot.

I think mom and dad also noticed that I was very happy as I can see happiness in their eyes.

We have dinner just like before the Sameer incident happened. Dad said he can see my old self in me and he is very happy to see me like this.

Now I came to my room but I have no traces of sleep in my eyes so I sat near my windows and started thinking about the happy moments that we spend together.

Maan's pov:

I came to the old apartment where Sameer used to stay and now which I bought. It used to be our spot. I have so many good memories with him so when he kept it for sale while leaving for America as he thought to never come back. I bought it. I came near the entrance and pressed horn. Watch man greeted me and opened the door. I parked car infront of apartments and came to terrace.