Chapter 1 ~ Tragedy

Your Pov

"Hannah! Wait! Come back!" I yelled as Hannah took of into the snow storm crying.

Sam ran up to the door, hearing the commotion. Mike, Emily, Matt, Beth, Ashley and Jessica all trailed behind her.

"It was just a prank Han!" Emily yelled.

"What was just a prank?!" Beth fumed.

I showed her the note "from Mike" I found in the kitchen and Beth read it as tears filled her eyes.

"Hannah, you look so damn hot in that shirt... But I bet you look even hotter out of it. Come to the guest room at 2:00 am ;-) - Mike Xxx"

"What have you idiots done!?" Beth yelled once again before running after her sister.

"It's not our fault she can't take a joke!" Jess yelled.

"Beth where are you going?!" I screamed before running after her.

"(Y/n)! No! You'll die out there!"

I heard what sounded like Sam yelling for me but I had no time to think twice. I needed to save Hannah and Beth.

I could hardly see anything through the raging storm, I gripped onto my scarf so that it wouldn't fly away and continued blindly running through the snow storm.

"Beth!! Hannah!!" I screamed hysterically. I looked around on the ground for any signs of the twins. My chest filled with hope as I found some footprints that I assumed belonged to the girls.

I ran in the direction of the footprints but stopped as soon as I noticed a third pair of footprints trailing behind. I gulped nervously and began to shake. "Oh God.. Please God let them be okay"

I started running again, letting my fear get the best of me as I let my mind run wildly with "What ifs". I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a man walking away from the edge of a cliff. I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was upset by his body language.

I ducked behind a tree and stood still as I waited for him to pass.

When I decided it was safe I walked towards the edge of the cliff. "What was that guy doing by the edge of the cliff?" I wondered. "Did he hurt Hannah and Beth?!"

I looked down and felt my heart stop as I noticed two pairs of footprints going straight over the edge of the cliff.

"Oh no.. no no no no no. Hannah!! Beth! No!" I screamed and I cried until I couldn't take it anymore. I turned and started to run back into the storm, back towards the lodge.

Tears and snow clouded my vision, making it almost impossible to see.

I tripped over a root and fell face first into a tree stump, knocking me out cold.

~~

Relationship Status

Josh 7/10

Ashley 5/10

Chris 6/10

Emily 4/10

Matt 5/10

Jessica 5/10

Mike 5/10

Sam 7/10