Decision ~ Kill yourself

Decision ~ You kill yourself with the saw blade

Your Pov

I started at the saw blade one more time and walked around it to where Josh was hanging. "I'm sorry Josh.. I should have told you I loved you when I had the chance.. now it's too late.. I'm so sorry." I kissed Josh's cheek, which was still warm.

I went back to where the lever was and figured out how to reset the saw blade and fix the tracks so they came towards me. I quickly activated the blade and ran back to the wood. I stood there, perfectly still, with my arms spread out, waiting for the blade to cut me in half and end my life.

I watched the blade inch closer and closer and closer until it was nearly to me.

"Wait, stop! What are you doing!?" A frantic voice yelled out. I saw Josh step away from the board and I stared with wide eyes.

"You're alive?!" I screamed in disbelief.

I had so many questions but I would never be able to ask them, because just then, I felt the blade start digging into my stomach. I screamed at the intense pain and waited for it to be over. The last thing I heard was Josh, screaming that he loved me. Then, the world around me went white.

Josh's Pov

I watched in horror as the girl I loved got sawed in half, right in front of me. Her top half fell forward and her waist and legs fell to the floor. Various organs were falling from her body and there was blood everywhere.

"No! Not her too! This wasn't supposed to happen!" I sobbed. I screamed in agony and ran over to where (y/n) was laying.

I held her face in my hands and cried. My tears were dripping onto her face but that didn't matter. My light was gone. The girl I loved- no the girl I love, my best friend, my secret crush, my everything.. was gone and it was all my fault.

"You're right Josh.. this is all your fault."

I heard the voice of my sister Beth and whipped my head around frantically. "No no no no! You're not real! Get. Out. Of. My. Head." I yelled and pounded on my head harder and harder with each word.

Forget this whole stupid prank. I'm done. I can't live without her, I refuse to.

I pulled out the gun I had tucked away in my waistband and put the gun up to my head. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply to help calm myself. I needed to be relaxed in my final moments.

I imagined my sister's and (y/n). They were all smiling at me and beckoning me to join them. They all looked so happy, which caused me to smile.

"Don't worry.. I'll be there soon."

I pulled back the hammer of the gun, took a deep breath.. and pulled the trigger.

The end