Decision ~ Go to the cable car

Decision ~ You go to the cable car with Hannah, Chris, Ashley and Emily.

Your Pov

"I think I'll go the the cable car." No sense in getting lost in the mines I suppose.

Hannah nodded and the five of us headed out the door.

"(Y/n), wait!" Josh called after me. He ran up to me and pulled me into a tight bear hug.
"Please be careful." He whispered, kissing my cheek softly, causing me to blush.

"I-i will Joshy." I stammered.

"Gross get a room!" Emily yelled, ruining the moment. Josh flipped her off and squeezed me tighter.

"See you soon." Josh said as he turned and walked back to where his "search group" was waiting.

"Let's get a move on guys." Hannah said kindly. "We have to be really careful. If we get attacked just hide behind me."

We headed off into the cold snowy night. I hugged myself to keep warm just as Emily did the same. Chris had his arm wrapped protectively around Ashley and Hannah lead the way with her flamethrower, ready for anything that might be lurking in the shadows.

After a long and freezing cold walk we all made it to the cable car in one piece.

"Great we made it. What now?" Ashley said sarcastically.

"I guess we wait." I spoke up.

Chris and Ash took a spot on the bench and began to talk. Emily tried desperately to get her phone to work. I decided to pass the time by conversing with Hannah.

"So a lot has changed huh?" Hannah spoke as I took a seat next to her in the cold snow.

"I guess it has." I whispered sadly.

"Well do you mind updating me?" She asked with a small chuckle.

"Welp let's see... Well Mike and Em broke up and now Mike's with Jessica and Emily was with Matt but she slept with Mike while they were still together." I explained.

"Ouch..."

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"It seems Chris has finally made a move on Ashley." Hannah smirked.

I glanced in their direction to see Ashley crying while Chris had both arms wrapped around her comfortingly.

"It seems so." I chuckled.

"Did Josh make a move on you yet? He had a fucking mega crush on you. Like more than I liked Mike." She laughed.

"What? No way! I mean he kissed my cheek but it's not a big deal... I'm sure he thinks of me as a sister or something." I dismissed.

"Yeah I don't think so. Josh isn't really into incest."

I burst out laughing at that and so did Hannah which attracted the attention of the others who gave us weird looks.

"I missed you Hannah." I sighed happily.

"I missed you too (n/n)." She smiled.

Suddenly I heard a loud monster​ like scream and it sounded close. Me and Hannah jumped up just as Chris, Ash and Em all ran over.

"Was that a wendigo?" Ashley asked with her voice trembling as she spoke. Hannah nodded and Ashley began to panic.

"Shhh it's going to be okay." Chris soothed. Emily just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Everyone behind me." Hannah ordered.

We all cowered behind Hannah and listened closely for the monster.