Decision ~ Save yourself

Decision ~ You run and save yourself

Your Pov

"Josh I'm sorry!" I yelled as I made a run for the cable car, accidentally kicking Chris's head and sending it flying in the process.

"Wait! (Y/n)! Don't, please! Don't leave me!!" Josh cried desperately.

Ignoring Josh's yells, I made it to the cable car and began descending the mountain. I looked back to see Josh getting his head crushed by the Wendigo.

 I looked back to see Josh getting his head crushed by the Wendigo

I screamed and sobbed all the way down. When I finally reached the bottom I saw several cop cars and all of my friends, not including the deceased waiting for me.

I scrambled out of the car and ran into Hannah's outstretched arms and continued to sob.

"(Y/n)?" Sam asked. "Where are Josh and Chris?"

"T-they didn't make it, the Wendigo got them there was nothing I could do."

Hannah and Beth quietly sobbed along with Sam.

Before I was asked any more questions, I was escored by a few officers to the back of an ambulance to be checked for injuries and questioned.

~~ Magical time skip

The only wounds they found were my cuts and also a few bruises but other than that I was okay. Then there was the questioning.

"So (y/n). Can you please tell me what happened to Matt, Ashley, Chris and Josh? Remember, be completely honest." The interviewer asked me with little sympathy in her voice.

"I-i wasn't there when Matt died, well I mean I was, I was just unconscious I think he was killed by the Wendigo-"

The interviewer cut me off by saying, "I'm sorry, the what?"

"The Wendigo, it's what killed everyone. Hannah and Beth have been hunting them, just ask them." I insisted.

One year later

I sat on my couch and snuggled into a blanket and was trying to decide weather I should watch Jurassic Park or the hunger games.

Just when I had decided, my phone went off. I groaned loudly and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey (n/n) it's Beth, how are you?"

"I'm fine." I lied.

After the events of the mountain I attempted suicide at least three times and my depression only got worse. I should have saved Josh... and Chris. I'm so useless. I kinda cut myself off from everyone again but Sam, Hannah and Beth still called me from time to time.

"Are you sure?" Beth sounded concerned.

"Yeah."

"Look (y/n) I only want to help you."

"Then put a bullet in my fucking skull." I snapped.

Beth stayed silent on the other line, creating an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay... I've got to go though, I'm gonna help Jessica with her trig homework, text me though. Bye."

And with that she hung up, leaving me in an uncomfortable silence. A tear rolled down my cheek. I knew she was lying because Jessica dropped out of school two months ago. Just because I stopped talking to them doesn't mean I don't internet stalk their lives.

↓ TRIGGER WARNING ↓

I clutches the pillow on my couch and cried into it. I missed Chris, Matt and Ashley so much but I missed Josh more than anything. I never realized just how much I needed him until he was gone. I needed him like a person needs gravity or oxygen. He wasn't just a star in my sky, he was my whole damn galaxy.

I stumbled to my room and pulled out the notes I had in my nightstand drawer. I threw them on my bed carelessly. One was addressed to Sam, the others to Hannah and Beth.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of pills, I didn't know what they were, I just grabbed anything. I got some water and returned to my room.

I set the pills and water on the nightstand and went to my bathroom to grab the razor blade I had hidden in the mirror cabinet.

I rolled up my sleeves and carved 'I'M SORRY' on my left arm and 'J.W.' on my right arm. My arms shook as I grabbed the pills and water. I took as many as I could stand and gulped them down with water.

'I'm not gonna fuck it up this time.'

"I'm so sorry Josh... I love you..." I weakly whispered before I gave in to the darkness and took my last breath.

~~

Hey! It's Sarah here and I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading my book! I honestly never thought this would go anywhere and when it did I almost cried with happiness. Again I want to say thanks to the peeps that inspired me to continue this when I had lost hope for this book. So thank you so much maddie_kays
and _Liberty_Freedom_ you two are the best!! Tysm!

Also be on the lookout for more Until Dawn related books and also a whole bunch of stuff in the future :p

(Side note: Face reveal? Yay or nay? Don't want to crack your screens)

Anyways thank you so much for reading and I will see all you dudes in the next book! Bye-bye! ❤