Chapter 11 ~ Oh my wendigod

Matt's Pov

Emily fucked Mike. She fucking fucked Mike while we were still together. Who knows if Mike was with Jessica at the time. You know what? I don't want to know.

Chris and Ashley had been rather vague on what had happened. The only thing they said was something about a psycho. I should probably warn Josh and (y/n).

Just as I was about to say something Josh started yelling. I turned my head to see Josh run over to (y/n) who had passed out in the snow.

"Jesus fuck! What happened??" I yelled, feeling scared for (y/n).

"I don't know man! She just passed out!" Josh yelled frantically. "Help me get her back to the lodge!" Josh yelled.

I helped Josh carry (y/n), who was still light as a feather, even unconscious. When we were almost there, I heard a high pitched and distorted scream, somewhere in the distance.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Josh.

"Hear what?" He responded, cluelessly.

"That scream... it didn't sound human." I began to look around myself for any signs of danger but I couldn't find any.

"Let's just keep going." Josh tried to sound confident but you could tell that he was starting to get a little creeped out.

We continued carrying (y/n) up the path until I heard that scream again. I glanced at Josh and by the look on his face he heard it that time too.

Suddenly, a hideous creature leaped out in front of us, screaming. Me and Josh screamed as well.

I dropped (y/n), causing Josh to lose his balance and fall over too

I dropped (y/n), causing Josh to lose his balance and fall over too. I turned and ran as fast as I could, determined to get away from the disgusting monster. I risked a glance behind me but instantly regretted it because the monster was right behind me.

"Help me!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt claws plunge into the back of my neck and I started choking on my own blood. This was it for me, I knew I was a goner.. and the last thing I did with Emily was fight. This was my last thought, before the Wendigo ripped my head straight off my body.