Decision ~ You open up

Decision ~ You open up to Chris, Sam and Jess

I stopped running and groaned quietly. I needed to talk to someone, I knew that. I reluctantly turned around and walked back to where the trio was standing.

"Why'd you run off like that?" Chris demanded.

"I'm sorry I'm just.. I don't know." I answered honestly.

Chris put his hand on my shoulder. "It's alright, you can talk to us."

Jessica looked slightly confused,

But smiled anyways.

"Yeah, what's going on (y/n)?" Sam asked.

"I-im gonna stay here and wait to see who else shows up." Jess stuttered. "I'll leave you guys to your chat."

We rolled our eyes, knowing that Jessica just wanted to wait for Mike. Regardless, we all started walking down the path together, towards the lodge.

"Well. Time to spill the beans (y/n)." Chris joked, nudging my shoulder.

"It's nothing major." I lied.

"(Y/n) you're tiny." Sam said. I was somewhat offended but I knew it was true.

"I'm fi-"

"No, please don't say you're fine." Chris interrupted. "Just tell us the truth."

"Well, I guess I just kinda shut myself in after last year. You guys probably already knew I had anxiety since I freaked out right in front of you guys, but after the twins died I developed severe depression and I didn't want to do anything, I hardly ate anything and I guess I developed anorexia somewhere down the road."

"You should have said something we could have came and helped you." Sam pouted.

"Please tell you you've talked to someone I would hate it if you were all by yourself going through shit." Chris gave me a wide eyed and guilty look.

"I wasn't all by myself, it's alright."

Sam and Chris pulled me into a tight hug, causing me to blush.

"Guyssss cut it out!" I pouted.

"Never!" Chris shouted, while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, spinning me around.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Be careful!" I yelled.

Chris and Sam just laughed. Chris eventually put my down and I almost fell over from being so dizzy.

"You're crazy." I laughed.

Chris put his hand on his chest and pretended to be hurt. I just rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder lightly.

The three of us continued walking to the lodge. I smiled to myself, knowing I had so many people who cared about me, right here with me.

Suddenly, I got that uneasy feeling in my stomach again and whipped my head back and forth.

"You okay?" Sam asked, obviously concerned.

"I thought I heard something."

Then, a figure jumped out of the bushes yelling, "Boo!" Like a little kid.

We all screamed and I fell backwards, hitting my head slightly.

"Aww man that was so good, you should have seen your faces." Josh laughed.

"Goddammit Josh!" I yelled, slightly pissed off.

"Oh uhh sorry (y/n) let me help you up." He held out his hand for me, which I took greatfully and he pulled me up easily.

"Whoa." Josh whispered looking me up and down.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I replied sarcastically. I heard a camera shutter snap and looked around annoyed to see who took the picture. Chris was laughing and looking at his phone.

"Oh my god you look so mad." Chris laughed. I rolled my eyes yet again and attempted to snatch his phone.

"(Y/n).. you look.. different." Josh said.

I blushed uncomfortably and pulled my sleeves over my hands.

"I'm sorry, this is no way to greet my best friend!" Josh yelled. He picked me up and spun me around in a bear hug, like Chris had a few minutes ago. I laughed and hugged him back, despite the world spinning around me.

Josh set me down and said a proper hello to Sam and Chris.

"Well, let's get up to the lodge shall we?" Josh said happily.

"Let's go!" Sam said with a huge smile.

~~