Finally leaving this dump.

Hey there, I'm Shannon! I'm 14 years old and I live in an orphanage. After being thrown on the streets, abandoned by my parents I wondered the streets of California trying to survive. Well, that was of course until police found me and took me straight to the orphanage.

"Face it, kid. You're never going to find a family." The harsh voice of one of my roommates, Samantha spoke killing the silence. "If I were you, I'd kill myself." Her followed by her squad laughed evilly at me.

-

"Shannon! You're next." Darcy called. I sighed and walked out and peeked around the corner and found 5 familiar faces chatting away. I couldn't just put my finger on it, but all I knew was they're extremely familiar. Who are they and why do I know them from somewhere?

"Hello, love. What's your name?" A man asked, startling me a tiny bit, causing me to let out a little squeak. I hesitated, I tried to speak but no noise came out.

"Ew! What kind of music is this?!" Samantha screamed from inside.

"The future is bulletproof, the after math is secondary. It's time to do it now and do it loud. Killjoys, make some noise!" My iPod started. "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!"

"Ew! The fuck is this shit?!" Carly, Samantha's friend asked, with a grossed out tone. I ran the back of my hand along my cheek and took shakes breaths. "Can't you be normal for once?!" Carly screamed, chucking my iPod at me. I quickly ducked and my iPod flung hitting the wall, shattering into pieces on the floor. I look over at her and she had a smirk on her face as she walked back into our room.

I walked over to my iPod and picked it off the door, the screen was all bugged in different colours and there were some glass on the floor as well. I silently broke into tears as my ran my thumb over the broken screen.

"CARLY!" I screamed, I watched the men's bodies jump a little bit from the corner of my eye.

"The fuck you want, twat?" She asked.

"Kids, we've made our decision." A man spoke. Samantha and Carly turned around and smiled innocently and I sat there on the floor holding onto my broken iPod.  I didn't care one bit, all I cared about was all the songs I had on it that are now gone forever. And it was all Carly's fault.

"We've decided to pick....her!" Another voice said.

"WHAT?!" They both said unison. "But we're so much better than Shannon!"

"I don't think so, after what you did to her iPod, I don't think I can choose you guys." The same voice said. A hand was put on my shoulder and I jumped. "Calm down, love. I'm not going to hurt you." I slowly turned around and see non-other than Gerard Arthur fucking Way. I stumble back, falling off my knees and jabbing a piece of glass into my palm. I wince a little bit and look at my palm. His eyes wondered onto my shirt and he gave me a little smile.

"Okay, were definitely choosing you." He said surely. "Well, that's if you want to come home with us?" I nodded my head slowly with my mouth slightly open. He pressed his hand upon my chin, making my mouth close.

"Hell yeah! We got ourselves a Killjoy!" Frank cheered punching the air above his head. Everyone stared at him and he quickly put his arms back down and looked at the floor.

"Okay, let's get you home and get all that bloody glass off you palm." Gerard said, putting his arm out, offering to help me back up. I accepted the offer and he brought me back up my feet. "Go get your stuff together and meet us by the door, we'll be signing the papers." I ran into my room and gathered all my stuff and dragged my suitcase to the door.

"What can I say? I'm not gonna miss you shits. Peace mother fuckers" I said leaving my room and shutting it behind me. I dragged my suitcase behind me and met up with them at the door. When they looked at my suitcase, they had a confused look.

"That's all?" Mikey asked. I nodded. "Okay yeah, we're getting you new clothes this afternoon."