"School can suck my imaginary dick."

Shannon's POV:

"Are you excited?" Ray asked, handing me a cup of tea and a plate of cookies.

"For what?" I asked.

"For school," I tossed my head back and groaned.

"No....I hate school. School can suck my imaginary dick." I said, taking a sip of my tea. Ray chucked.

"Your imaginary dick?"

"Yeah, because I don't have an actual dick," I responded. " I thought you'd know that." Ray rolled his eyes playfully. Suddenly, Gerard ran into the house with tears in his shirt and pants, with his hair pointing in different directions.

"I..Hate..Teenagers.." He gasped.

"Did they attack you again?" Ray asked. He nodded.

"I guess that's why teenagers scare you, isn't it?" I asked.

"Ooh, nice reference, kid." Ray said. I winked at him while holding up two hand guns towards his direction, clicking my tongue. Frank ran from around the corner and dove behind me while holding a towel.

"Hide me, Killjoy!" He yelled.

"FRANK, YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!" Mikey yelled from the hall. Frank laughed. Mikey appeared from around the corner holding a shirt on his....um...member...

"MIKEY! NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!" Gerard shouted at him, covering my yes with his hands.

"AWE, MAN. THAT'S MY SHIRT!" Ray whined.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Frank laughed.

"Hehehehehe." I giggled.

"Ugh." Boob growled. Gerard moved his hands away from my face and we all stared at Bob.

"Why are you so grumpy all the time?" Frank asked. Bob rolled his eyes and walked away. We both looked at each other and frowned.

-

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DANIELLL :DDDDD
sorry for takes years to update this story.
oh, and sorry i this is a shitty chapter because this is just a filler chapter.
shannon will start her first day of school in the next chapter, so hang on tight!! <33