Home sweet home.

Gerard's POV:

As soon as everyone got into the car, I looked over at our Killjoys information.

Name: Shannon Taylor
Age: 14
Allergies: N/A
Personality: shy, quiet, easily scared/terrified, bubbly.
Her past: We don't know a lot about her past, the police has turned her into us when she was found roaming around the streets covered in bruises and very minimal clothing.

It took us about a year and a half to get her talking to others. All Shannon really does is draw and listen to music. Every month, she'll dye her hair different colours and combine them together to make a unique look. From what we've told, she isn't anything like the others. She listens to 'scary music' and dresses in mostly black and skinny jeans. If not, a dark coloured over sized flannel or a droopy dark zip up sweatshirt.

Overall, Shannon is sweet, and caring to everyone she loves. She'll put up a fight against someone just to protect them. She used to take martial arts as a kid which explains her amazing self defence skills.

We think you'll love her.

"GERARD HURRY UP AND DRIVE THE CAR!" Frank whines from the backseat. Frank, Shannon, and Mikey sat in the back, Ray sat up in the front, and Bob sat in the trunk; don't ask.

"And turn on the AC, I'm dying back here!" Mikey complains. "Killjoy over here is stabbing my ribs with her shoulder. AND I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"

"Well I told you to come and sit in the front, but noooooo! You wanted to sit with her." I snapped. Frank started laughing and smacking his knee while Killjoy sat there confused.

"JUST DRIVE!" Bob shouted.

"Okay, okay! Seesh!" I started up the car and pulled out of the parking lot. After about 5 minutes, everyone was completely silent. Especially Frank and Mikey. "Okay, you two have been completely silent for the past 5 minutes."

Mikey's POV:

"Killjoy's asleep on Mikey's lap." Frank whispered, responding to Gerard. Her head and torso was resting on my lap while her knees were sitting against her chest. Her droopy flannel was laid against her forearm, with her little peach fuzz standing up on her arms. I pulled off my flannel that was around my waist and pulled it over her shoulders, trying my best to not wake her up. I pulled her galaxy coloured hair out of her eyes and behind her ear. Her knees rose up even higher up her chest and let out a tiny squeak on the progress. Soon, she shuffled around and Gerard stepped on the breaks. Shannon rolled off the seat, whimpering while she fell on my feet.

"What was that sound?" Ray asked. I looked at Frank then down at Shannon.

"Killjoy fell on the floor." Frank said simply like it was no big deal.

"Well then get her back on the seat before she gets kicked in the face by Mikey's long ass legs." Ray said.

"Well, you see. She's on my feet so I don't think that'll happen." I said.

"Then get her back on the seat! You're making a bad first impression!"

"She's asleep." Ray rolled his eyes and Frank pulled her back onto the seat carefully. She opened her eyes a tiny bit then closed them again. She curled into a ball again but this time in Frank's lap.