In the first time in forever.

Shannon's POV:

"I'm stuffed," I mumbled, patting my stomach. We had ordered five boxes of pizza, and I ate a whole box and a couple of slices from another box.

"You ate a whole box of pizza, of course you're going to be stuffed," Ray told me. I shot him a finger gun.

"Touche, Raymond."

"Well, I'm gonna hit the hay, goodnight, Killjoy." Mikey announced, kissing my forehead. I felt my cheeks sheet up from the kiss Mikey gave me.

"Aw, you're blushing," Frank cooed, holding his face in his hands. I cover my cheeks with m hands and groan. "Anyways, I'm going to take a nap. Night Honey-Bunny." Frank moved away my hand from my cheek and kissed it before exiting the kitchen.

"I have some taxes to pay, I'll be in my room if you need me." Ray kissed my other cheek.

"I don't have anything to do, but I'm going to kiss you too because I love you." Gerard announced, kissing my nose. He laughed before skipping away, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I got up and ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I closed the door and slid down the door.

In the first time in forever, I finally felt loved and accepted for who I am and I don't have to worry about getting hurt, and getting dumped back back into the orphanage. My eyes began to water up and a tear rolled down my cheek. I'm so fucking lucky to have a family that loves me for my difference.

I wiped the tears off my cheek that had managed to fall without me noticing and changed into sweats pants and a loose, baggy Falling In Reverse sweatshirt. I take off my make up and crawl underneath the covers, pulling it over my shoulders.