Unexpected Surprises (Part 2)

Killjoy's POV:

"The puppies were so cute though, why did we have to leave though," I groan, buckling my seat belt. Frank groaned in response, agreeing with me. "Can we adopt one?" I ask, out of the blue. Frank's head spun to face me and nodded very fast.

"Yes. But we have to ask Gerard first," Frank responded. "Finger's crossed that he lets us get one." I nodded and crossed my fingers. and plugged in my phone to the aux chord, pressing shuffle. Frank and I both gasp when I'm Not Okay (I Promise) began playing.

"WELL, IF YOU WANTED HONESTY, THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO SAY!" Frank bursted out, singing loudly. "I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU DOWN, OR HAVE YOU GO. IT'S BETTER OFF THIS WAY!" Frank began to scream the lyrics over the sound, purposely sounding awful and off key. I laughing as he sang loudly. I listened to him sing for the rest of the ride home. I laughed harder as his voice cracked every now again. When we got home, I could barely stand straight. Frank allowed me to jump onto his back.

"Where to, my Queen?" Frank asked. I pointed up the stairs. "Yes, your highness." Frank put me down and opened the door for me, bowing as he did so. I walked in and gasped, my eyes filling with tears. Without hesitation or any second thoughts, I ran into her all too familiar arms. She caught me in midair, wrapping her arms around my small body. I sobbed into her neck and shook like mad; but she didn't seem annoyed or weirded out.

"I missed you so much," Melanie whispered, sitting down on the floor, not letting go. I wrapped my legs around her waist and sniffed back my tears. My parents began to awe, but mostly Frank. He kept shouting shit like 'HOLY  FUCK THIS IS SO CUTE OH MY FUCK AHHH!' Our bodies were pressed up against each other, not a single inch was between us.

After so long, I was reunited with my best friend, and I couldn't wish for a different one. My parents all decided to give us some privacy and left the two of us alone. We ended up catching up on things and watched some YouTube videos. The last thing I could remember before falling asleep was cuddling up against Melanie with her arms and legs wrapped around me, and my face being hidden in the crook of her neck.