You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 1)

Shannon's POV:

Frank and I parked in the parking lot. I was cuddled into his side, hugging his waist since it was so cold outside. Frank and I laughed as we walked into the building.

"I made the right choice of adopting you, Killjoy," Frank told me, I looked up at him and see that his eyes were shining. "I love you so much, Baby girl." He kissed my cheek and wiped the tear that I wasn't aware that had fallen into my cheek.

"I love you too, Frankie. Thanks for adopting me," I tell him. He engulfed me into a firm hug and kissed the top of my head. "I love you and the guys more than anything." We pulled away after a few moments and we both glared at Samantha and Carly.

"Look at that fuckin' deer..." I whispered, scrunching up my face, and crossing my arms. "Meeehhh." Frank stood beside me and opened his mouth as wide as he can. Samantha and Carly glared at us as we stared at them.

"What are you doing back here?" Samantha asked, clearly disgusted. "Did your parents decide to give you back up because you're annoying as shit?" Frank intertwined his fingers with mine and gently brushed his thumb over mine.I squeezed his hand, trying to avoid digging my nails into his flesh.

"I see that you still haven't been adopted, did you destroy another person's iPod, deleting everything that they had left on there what held so many memories?" I shot back. "Or did you play a song and criticize their favourite bands or role models? Or maybe you told the person that adopted them that you're so much better than them?" I rant, naming everything that she and Carly had done to me when I was getting adopted. Frank gasped beside me, quickly covering his mouth with his other hand. I bit my lip, trying not to shed a tear as the memories came flooding back since day one. The second I feel tears filling my eyes, I fake a yawn because sometimes when you yawn, your eyes tear up. And I don't want them to see me cry because they think I'm weak. I quickly blink away the tears successfully. 

"You wanna go, Taylor?!" I heard Carly shout. I look at Frank, he nods his head giving me the okay, I feel like he wants to watch me beat them up...

"Let's go, Williams," I challenge. Carly and Samantha looked at each other with fear. They probably didn't expect me to say yes... I took off my green and black flannel, my fedora, my rings, my necklace, and handed them all to Frank.

"Good luck, Killjoy," He whispered. "Kick some ass." I smirked, telling him I will and lunged at Carly.