"That's What I Thought."

Shannon's POV:

We were sweaty. Dark hickeys were littered all over my neck and collar bones, and chest, surly going to leave a mark for a long while. Both of Melanie's and my lips were swollen and red from all the kissing and slight lip biting. Melanie was hovered over me, her hands on either sides of my shoulders. Breathless (and slightly turned on. Or well, very turned on. I literally had to bite my tongue so I don't fucking beg her to fuck me), I sat up.

Beads of sweat covered both of your chests and foreheads, running down our necks as if we just finished a hard workout. Does making out with somebody for at least an hour count as a work out?

"Where you going?" Melanie asked, wiping her sweat on her forehead with her forehead.

"Getting water," I told her, pushing my hair off my neck. She pointed at my chest.

"What about that?" I turned and looked at a mirror. I cussed quietly.

"Why'd you leave so many?" I asked her, examining them closer. I knew she left some hickeys, but I didn't expect it to be so dark. From a distance, it'd look like I've gotten beat up. "And why so dark? Bro, what am I going to tell them?"

Melanie laughed, walking over to me. She traced over each hickey with her finger, admiring the temporary art work she left on my skin. She pulled me in closer to her, our bodies touching.

"Cover it with concealer," Melanie giggled. She took me into the bathroom counter and smeared concealer onto the back of her hand. She went over each hickey, dabbing it with a makeup sponge. The closer she got to my chest, the more hesitant she got. She stopped and stared at the hickeys littered all over my chest. She fell completely silent, you could hear my parents down stairs, Gerard and Frank fighting over something in the kitchen, and Mikey and Ray watching cartoons on the TV.

"Oh, so you'll suck on my tits, but you won't dab makeup on it," I sassed. She was very quick to pin me up against the wall. It happened to fast, I couldn't react to what was happening until she pinned my wrists over my head with one hand while her free hand ran up and down the inside of my shirt.

If you thought I couldn't be any more turned on, you're wrong. I'm so fucking turned on right now that if I open my mouth, I'm just going to scream fuck me without any hesitation.

"Did you say something?" Melanie asked. I literally can't respond right now. I'm scared to and she knows. You could tell by the look on her fucking face. I shook my head really fast. She let go of me and stepped back. "That's what I thought."

-

sweet baby jesus.

you don't know how hard it was for me to write this and not add smut.

buT!

there will be smut in this story. ;))))