Never fuck with Jersey boys, mother fucker.

Shannon's POV:

I scream as I woke up in a dark room with so exit, tied down to what seems like a bed. I look down and see that I'm completely naked and the rope tied around my ankles chaffed my skin, making it bleed whenever I tried to free myself. I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I scream, I began to cry. I was all alone in a dark room tied to a table completely naked. I began to sob. I move my head and see my phone. Whoever the fuck tied me here was dumb enough to put my phone were i can grab it. I opened the camera and hit record. I put back how it was facing, which was balanced to the camera was facing me and kept calling for help.

Damn, this fucker is fucking stupid.

I kept screaming and screaming until I was slapped across the face.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. CALM DOWN, BUDDY," I tell the person. I was now more pissed than scared, but I was still pretty scared. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FO- BOB?!" He slapped me again, more harsh than before.

"You fucking did this," He growled.

"DID WHAT?" I asked. He stepped back and I saw that he had a boner. I couldn't help but to laugh. He smacked me again. "JEEZ, MAN. I WAS JUST JOKING."

"You fucking did this, and you're helping me get rid of it." He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants along with his boxers. I laughed again.

"OH MY GOD," I laughed. "YOU'RE SO FUCKING TINY, HOLY SHIT!" I choked on my own laughter before I got slapped again. "OW, DUDE. OKAY FINE I'M SORRY!" He forced my mouth open and shoved his tiny ass dick into my mouth. I bit down on him as hard as I could. He screamed in pain. He demanded to let go, but I didn't. I scrunched my face and spat out blood.

"EW, YOU FUCKING BLED IN MY MOUTH!" I screamed in disgust. I watched as he rubbed his dick.

"You fucking whore," He growled. He began to walk in between my legs and position himself before he got whacked in the head by a pan.

"Never mess with Jersey boys, mother fucker," I recognized that voice. That sweet voice. Frank.

"Frankie!" I call out.

"OH MY FUCK, KILLJOY!" Frank quickly untied my arms and legs and engulfed me in a hug. I threw my arms around his neck and sobbed in his shoulder. He rubbed my back and caressed my hair. I sobbed lightly.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Killjoy." Frank mumbled.

"Don't be, you're not the one who got a dick shoved in your mouth and nearly got raped." We pulled away after two minutes.

"KILLJOY!" Mikey yelled. He ran to me and lifted me off the ground, hugging my tightly. After hugging Mikey, I hugged Ray and Gee, and my god. Gee nearly knocked me out. I could barely breathe because he hugged me way to tight.

"Come on, let's get you home...and into some clothes." Gee said, taking off his hoodie and sliding it over my head. And I must say, it fit like a dress.