Raymond Cupcake-Hands Toro.

Shannon's POV:

"Morning, girls. Are you two hungry?" Ray greeted with a a friendly smile, doing something with his back facing us.

"A little bit," Melanie responded, smiling back at him.

"Great, because I just made some cupcakes for you girls while you two were asleep," Ray set down a tray of cupcakes on the table. Melanie and I both grabbed a cupcake each. "Say, when's your parents coming to pick you up, Love?"

"Uhm... they're not," Melanie trailed off. "I um... I ran away from home when Gerard contacted me.. and I uh... was hoping, can I stay here with you guys?"

"Oh, honey... of course you can. You don't have to ask," Ray told her, sitting across from us. "You're family, you know. Any friend of Killjoy is family to us."

Yeah... Friend... Totally.. It's not like we've nearly fucked a few times...

"Thank you so much, Ray. It really means a lot to me..."

"This cupcake is fucking delicious..." Frank mumbled. We all turned around to see Frank eating cupcakes, two in each fucking hand

"Hey! Manners, Frank," Ray told him, giving him a napkin to clean off the icing from around his mouth. Frank sat down at the table, grabbing another cupcake from the tray.

"Do I smell cupcakes?" Gerard questioned, scratching his head. His eye widen when he saw the tray on the table. "CUPCAKES!"

"DID SOMEBODY SAY CUPCAKES?" Mikey screamed from a different room.

"RAY MADE CUPCAKES!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Mikey screamed. "MOVE, BITCH!" He came running from the hallway and shoved Gerard out of the way, literally jumping onto the table and grabbing one. He squatted on the table and devoured the whole thing in one bite.

"Oi! Get off the table!" Ray told Mikey, pulling him off the table. After Ray pulled Mikey off the table many times- because he kept climbing on top of the table -Ray started telling us a story. "...Gerard and I were like 27 and-" Ray stopped mid-sentence and looked down at his right hand, letting out a wheeze.

"Look at that! I just put my hand in a cupcake!" He started laughing. He lifted his hand off the cupcake and laughed even more.

"Raymond Manuel Toro who? I only know Raymond Cupcake-Hands Toro," I giggled. Ray shot me a glare. The glare didn't last long, though- because he started laughing and tipped back, falling off of his chair.

-

"Melanie and I are going up into my room, call me if you read anything," I call out, linking arms with Melanie as we made our way up the stairs and into my room.

"I feel like going out today," Melanie said, laying on her side on the bed as I made my way other to her. "Wanna go to the mall?"

"Sure, let me just shower real quick and get one of the guys to take us." I tell her. I closed the door and made my way over to my closet. I bring a towel with me and made my way into the washroom.

Letting the shower run for a minute, I stripped out of my clothes I put on before breakfast. Letting the warm water run down my body, I squirt some shampoo into the palm of my hand and massage it into my scalp, using conditioner after. I shaved both of my legs and armpits and later scrubbed some body wash onto my body. When I rinsed out the conditioner out of my hair, I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my chest.

I made my way over to my closet. Staring at the mostly black clothes I own, I decided with black Nike Pro shorts (the ones that hug your body), a black, short, flowy skirt, a red lacy bralette from my drawers, underwear (obviously), and a The 1975 muscle tee that could be Frank's, but who cares anymore? We share our clothes anyways. After dressed, I looked into the mirror and checked myself out, making sure that I looked good.

"This is cute, who're you trying to impress, huh?" Melanie asked, running her finger along the waist band of my skirt.

"There's this gorgeous girl I've been head-over-heels for since day one. You know her," I started, turning around so I was facing her. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "She's small, and has multi coloured hair. She's pretty hot, if you ask me. I'm going to impress her at the mall, because a little Birdy told me she'll be there today." Wrapping her arms around my waist, she pulled me closer to her.

"Oh, I see, and what's her name?" She asked, playing along. I grinned and booped her nose.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I shot back playfully. Making my way over to my mirror where I had my makeup scattered, Melanie quickly pulled me back by shirt and pushed my against the wall, taking me off guard. Melanie grinned as my face started to heat up. 

"I asked you a question, Shannon," She repeated. Trying to ignore the tingly feeling I had going on, I tried to tell her, but I couldn't. She smirked and moved over to the side. "So, you were head over heels for me since day one, you said?" I nodded as I started to do my make up. She sat back and watched me do my makeup.

"What are you going to wear? You don't have any of your clothes here," I ask her, applying mascara to my eyelashes. She shrugged her shoulders in response. "Well, if you'd like, you can wear anything from my closet any time you'd like. Just so you know."

I packed up everything and stood up, planting a kiss on Melanie's soft, pink lips before she started getting changed.