"GIRL, GET IT!"

Frank's POV:

"Frankie, have you seen the girls?" Gerard asked, tucking his hair behind his ear. I shrugged.

"Probably not, why?" I ask, swallowing the meatball I was chewing.

"Well, it's 12:30pm, and we should probably take them out to the mall or something," Gerard started, "Can you fall the girls and ask if they want to go out?"

I groaned and shoved a meatball into my mouth before heading my way up to Killjoy's bedroom. I stood outside the door, not making a sound. I whipped out my phone and texted Gerard.
Gerard
Frank: Get your ass up here, you're not going to believe this!

"Actually, let's just leave them alone for a bit and ask them later," Gerard whispered. "Let's go downstairs."

"GIRL, GET IT!" I whisper-yelled. Gerard grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me downstairs and into the living room. We called Ray and Mikey into the room.

"We just saw Killjoy and Melanie making out," I said quietly. Ray and Mikey's jaws dropped to the ground.

"No. Fucking. Way," Mikey whispered.

"Don't tell me how to live my life, Mikey. Anyways, I think they might be dating? I was going to ask them if they wanted to go out for a few hours, like to the mall or something, but then I saw them in Killjoy's bed, kissing," I explained to them. "I feel like we should probably go over having sex with a girl with her? I mean like, they could both get STDs, even though they're both girls. The risks are really small, but I want them to be safe. Killjoy is our child."

"We could always go out and buy one of those female condoms? Like Dental Dams and one of those finger condoms," Ray suggested. We all nodded. "Who's going to go out and get them for the girls?"

We all looked at Gerard. He look the most like a girl out of all of us. He rolled his eyes and nodded, grabbing his keys.

"I'll be back. I'll call you guys if I need anything," Was all Gerard said before disappearing out the door.