Baby Girl.

Melanie's POV:

I traced patterns on the back of Shannon's bare legs. Our almost naked bodies were pressed against each other's. Shan and I were only in our underwear and bra, her face buried in my neck with her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, Mel?" Shannon murmured. I hummed in response, embracing her small frame in my arms. My free hand was running through her hair as my other one was running over her thigh. "What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

Shannon sat up so she was sitting in my lap, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Like what are we? Girlfriends? Friends? Friends with benefits?" Shannon pondered.

"I don't know, what do you want us to be?" I ask, tracing and snapping the waistband of her Calvin Klein underwear against her skin. I waited for her to respond, running my hands up and down her sides and tracing over her waistband. She squirmed and jumped every time I snapped the waistband against her.

"Stop doing that, and answer my question," I looked straight into her eyes, keeping a straight face. I dug my finger between the waistband and her hips, pulling it far away from her before letting go. She jumped again, this time holding her hip bone with her palm. "You scratched me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Want me to kiss it better?" I suggested, sexually. Shannon didn't say anything. Her mouth was hanging open slightly. I flipped us over so she was laying down. I pulled down on the waistband to see a small scratch. It wasn't bleeding, just a little red. I leaned back and gently pecked the area, holding her hips with my left thumb holding the waistband down. Her breath hitched slightly.

I kissed the area again, a faint moan was cut off by her biting her lip. Kissing the area again and again repeatedly, Shannon's hands were over mine. She was squirming now, her legs were wrapped around my waist. I went to kiss her hip again, but the sound of whistling and someone walking up the steps made us both freeze.

"Get under the covers," I whispered, quickly pulling her underneath the covers. I pulled the blanket over our heads when I heard someone wiggling the door knob. When I head the door closing again, Shannon smacked my arm.

"You asshole! We could've been caught!" Shannon whispered loud enough so I could hear but no one else.

"You seemed like you were enjoying it, though," I whispered back. She went pink and crossed her arms over her chest, leaning against the headboard. "Awh, is baby girl mad at me for turning her on? Hm?"

"Fuck you," She grumbled. She went to push me, but I flipped us over so I was on top of her, her wrists pinned over her head.

"You wanna try that again, baby girl?" I teased,  my free hand roaming up and down her soft skin.

"Maybe, but can you answer my question from earlier?" She asked, trying to free herself.

"I would like to say we're girlfriends, but you haven't consented to that yet," I told her.

"Fine, we're girlfriends," She grumbled. "Can we go to bed now? I'm tired."

"I was just about to ask that." Unclasping my bra, I threw it to the side and crawled underneath the blanket, closing my eyes. Shannon did the same and turned off the lights before crawling underneath the blanket with me.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, baby girl."