Ray would make the best dad ever.

Ray's POV:

It was a long, quiet drive home. Killjoy fell asleep on my lap, hugging my waist and I caressed her hair. The poor child has gone through probably the most terrifying thing ever. And from our own bandmate too! Everyone was silent until Killjoy started screaming, punching, and kicking me and Frank. Mikey pulled over and put his hand on her chest. Killjoy calmed down literally seconds after Mikey put her hand on her. Frank winced as he rubbed his thighs.

"Holy shit, her kicks hurt," Frank whispered.

"At least you weren't getting punched," I whispered back, rubbing my ribs. She wrapped her arms around my waist again and held on for the rest of the ride home.

When we got home, I picked her up and balanced her on my hip, making sure not to hit her head on the roof and took her inside to her bedroom. When I laid her down, I pulled the cover over her small frame and tip toed out the door but she woke up before I got to close the door.

"Ray," She mumbled.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Can you spend the night here? I'm scared that Bob will come back." Her voice cracked.

"Of course, honey." I crawled onto her bed, laying down beside her. I pulled the blanket over our shoulders and let her sleep on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body and made sure that she knows that I'm with her. The poor thing doesn't know how much the guys and I love her. She's our child and we love her more than anything in the whole world, and we will never leave her side no matter what.

-

The next morning, I woke up with Killjoy crying into my lap.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's the matter," I whisper. She sniffled and looked up at me.

"H-He..." She stuttered. I quickly engulfed her in a hug and let her sob in my chest. "He was so close, Ray..."

"I know, sweetheart. Don't worry, the guys and I won't ever let this happen ever again," I reassured her. She grabbed my shirt and sobbed into it. "You have no idea how worried we were when we noticed you gone."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"No, no, no, don't say that. It's not your fault, sweetheart."

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."