"KILLJOY, PETE'S HERE!"

Shannon's POV:

"FUCKING, LET ME GO!" I screamed, trying to free myself from his grasp. "I SWEAR, I WILL FUCKING MESS YOU UP, MOTHER FUCKER!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SKANK!" He spat. I was chucked across the dark room, crashing into the wall. I winced as I landed on my knees and tried to pull myself onto my feet. I screamed as he ripped off my top and began to tug on my shorts.

"Killjoy, Killjoy, KILLJOY!"

"DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE!" I screamed, sitting up, holding my hands over my face.

"Killjoy, shh. It's just me, Frank," A hand was placed on my shoulder. I remove my hands from over my face and sobbed into my knees. "Oh my god, Killjoy, come here." Frank pulled me into his chest, kissing the top of my head. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and sobbed.

"Frankie... I don't want to pull away anytime soon.."

"Then don't. Take as long as you need, Darlin'." Frank whispered gently. I tightened my grip around him and he did the same. We remained like that for five minutes until Mikey bursted through the door.

"KILLJOY! PETE IS HERE!" Mikey cheered. Mikey tossed me over his shoulder and ran down the stairs and put my back down on the floor. I watch as Mikey nearly tackled Pete to the ground in a hug.

"Hey, Shan. How's it going?" Patrick greeted me with a warm hug.

"Great, how are you, Pat?" I ask.

"Great." I hug Andy, Joe, and Pete and greeted them the same way I greeted Patrick.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"What happened?" Patrick asked.

"I just completely ditched Frankie!" I shouted before running back into my room, crashing into Frank. He quickly wrapped his arms around me so I wouldn't fall and I wrapped my arms around his waist, my cheek being pressed against his chest.

"Careful, Killjoy," Frank chuckled.

"Sorry for ditching you," I mumbled against his chest. He laughed.

"Don't worry, 'bout it, Sweetheart." Frank stood me up properly and hugged me, letting me rest my head on his shoulder. We both fell in a comfortable silence, making me think about how lucky I am to have someone to talk to.

"Hey, Frank...?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the adoption centre?"

"Why?"

"I wanna pay a visit to the bitches that broke my beloved iPod..."

"Ahaha, of course."