Home schooling.

Ray's POV:

"Killjoy, can you come downstairs for a second? We need to talk to you," I called. We needed to approve the opinion with her because maybe Mikey had just heard her wrong. A moment later, small footsteps were heard coming down the stairs and there stood Killjoy in her dark grey sweatpants and one of Frank's t-shirts.

"Am I in trouble," She mumbled, I laughed and shook my head.

"No sweetheart, you're not in any trouble. We just need to talk, that's all," I assured her.

"Then why's Mikey staring at me like I'm a piece of meat?" She pointed. Frank, Gerard, and I turned and looked at Mikey who just stared in confusion.

"What?" Mikey asked, completely clueless. We all laughed. Killjoy hopped down the stairs and sat down between Frank and Gerard on the sofa.

"So, you want to be homeschooled," Gerard asked. She thought about it for a moment and nodded.

"Yeah, I do," She responded. "I told Mikey that I wanted to consider being home schooled and he said he'l talk to you about it."

"Well, if you really do want to be home schooled, then we'll make you home schooled. Plus, whe- if we go on tour, you won't have to worry about missing exams and possibly get expelled for missing a shit ton of work. We'll tell your teacher about it tomorrow and you can tell your friends about it." Gerard said. Killjoy nodded and agreement. She kissed his cheeks and ran back upstairs into her room, leaving the room completely silent.

"You nearly told her we're going on tour," I told him. He nodded.

"Nearly. Thank god it didn't slip, I want it to be a surprise."