Her giggle is adroable, I just sound like a dying Walrus...

Shannon's POV:

"Thanks for that, it was about time someone told the principle about him," Tyler thanked her giving her a short hug.

"Hey, it's no problem. I never really liked that guy anyways. He looks like he'd become a male prostitute or something," She said chucking a bit. "Oh, I'm Melanie, by the way. Melanie Martinez."

"I'm Shannon Taylor," I tell her. She gave me a nice friendly smile and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back and let go after a few seconds.

"I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?" She asks, fiddling around with the hem of her shirt. I nod.

"Yes I am," I tell her. The bell rang, signalling that class is started. I look at my schedule and sigh when I see what class I have. "I have gym."

"Me too, wanna walk there together?" Melanie asks, I said sure. I waved goodbye to Tyler and walked to the changing rooms with Melanie. The second we stepped in, it smelt like Victoria's Secret. Melanie and I scrunched up our noses. I pulled my flannel over my nose  and she covered her nose with her hair. I quickly pulled out my bag and started to search for my shorts when I realized I forgot it at home.

"Shit," I muttered to myself.

"What happened," Melanie asked, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"I forgot my shorts at home." I tell her, tossing my head back. She tossed something at my face and giggled. I pulled off the fabric and smiled.

"Thanks, Mel."

"Hey, it's no problem." She tells me. She stands in front of me and holds her arm out. "Don't mind me, I'm just covering you while you change." I thanked her and quickly pulled off my jeans and pulled on her shorts she lended me. I thanked her again and we both exited the changing room and into the gym, and the second we did, I got hit in the face...

......with a shoe.....

.....what the fuck.....

I collapsed onto the nasty gym floor and held the spot where I got hit. I groaned in pain. Melanie giggled.

Her giggle is so cute...

I just sound like a dying Walrus...

"*Ahem* I mean, are you okay?" She asked, trying to hold her laughter but failing. I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't expect a shoe to fly and hit me in the face." I laughed. Melanie held out a hand and pulled me back up onto my feet. A second later, a boy that was hopping on one foot came towards me and picked up his shoe and apologized. When he walked away, Melanie and I shared the same look.

"He is so cute!" Melanie whispered. I nodded.

But you're so much cuter than him...

After an hour of waiting, the teacher finally showed up. We ended up only doing 30 minutes of Gym, and I'm not
complaining. I hate gym. Melanie and I got changed back and I told her that I will wash her shorts before giving them back but she insisted.

"No, no. It's fine. They're mine and I don't want you to wash them because you probably barely sweated in them." She told me. For the rest of the school day, I thought about Melanie.

-

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!

i just stared high school and i've been doing so much homework and barely have the time to update my stories. not only that, but i keep getting writers block and can't think about anything.

i'll try and update them as much as possible.